Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

my heart beats so fast around you! by fūi

Artist fūi [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
50 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

my heart beats so fast around you!

Postby fūi » Sat May 23, 2020 7:28 am

these two are my kalons jackel& viyana!! ( you might have seen her drawn before <33 )

some things you might not care about but i thought i'd share anyways haha
        viyana loves to play sports!! her favorite being baseball! jackel likes to run track.
        they met one day when a ball went right from his head, and viyana caught the ball before it made contact.
        ever since then, they've been randomly appearing in front of eachother because it turns out, all their friends run in the same circles. they just never got to meet eachother personally.

after talking for awhile, they became really close friends ! viyana had never had a boyfriend before, and jackel had maybe 1 or 2 significant others but, he only said yes to dating them because he didn't wanna be mean and turn them down.
        it was only until viyana said something like : i really like spending time with you! i wish we could be on the same team more often.
        and thats when it clicked in jackel's head - ah , i think i like her.
        they never offically started going out, and neither of them really asked either person out. they just, one day started holding hands.

Last bumped by fūi on Sat May 23, 2020 7:28 am.
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me