Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Meet the Artist :3 by Springtalon

Artist Springtalon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Meet the Artist :3

Postby Springtalon » Fri May 22, 2020 2:49 am

ALRIGHT SO WOW
I've been wanting to do one of these for about a year, but I always stopped myself, because something just never felt right. I guess that was my inner self screaming at me to wait, until I realized I'm Neutrois. :3

So, here's a little combo "Coming out to CS" plus "meet me" piece for you all.
also id like to apologize for my handwriting im so sorry its awful ajsdfhk

Standing next to me is my actual kitten Stella :D
I apologize for her markings, she looks like this. So you can see how thats hard to draw x'D

Translations (plus some clarifications):

Appearance Box:
Messy Ponytail, Square Glasses, Oversized shirt OR a button up (only a tshirt when i cant avoid it), Ratty skirt OR long skirt (;-;), Leggings, Socks (usually mismatched)
The shirt I'm wearing is one of my favorite oversized, its one I bleached myself with designs / logos from a primitive skills camp hosted on my families farm once a year, for the past eight years :3

Likes Box
Psych (tv show), Spider-man, BNHA (my hero academia / boko no hero academia), Magenta, Pokemon, Cats, Warriors (the books), Transformers, Legos, NCIS (tv show), Drawing, Green, The Fold (a band), Chocolate, Wings of Fire (books), Deep Fried food, Rice, Newsies (any version), Shaved Ice, Silver, Imagine Dragons, Fish, Musicals, Yuri on Ice, My Little Pony (more Friendship is Magic than any other version), Books, Minecraft, Percy Jackson, Stardew Valley, and Color.
I think thats everything in there jahdfjkahk

Dislikes Box
Spiders, Teen Beach 2 (a movie), Not being able to be out to my extremely homo/transphobic parents, coconut (unless its in stuff, but by itself...nah ah), Peanut Butter (again, if its in stuff its fine but i dont like it by itself kajsdfh), Sprinkling rain (i prefer heavy rain X'D), Bees, Bugs in general, Heavy Horror stuff, Homophobes, Transphobes, Acephobes, Heavily Out of Character characters (unless theres a *really* good reason, like its a really major au), Most of the canon Harry Potter stuff, Math, My need for Sleep, Star Wars (i just dont get it ok asdfhkja)

Flags
My gender is neutrois, I use they/them whenever I am able to (aka everywhere online but nowhere offline because my parents are, as said above, not allies ;-;) so please use that for me, the reason I identify with neutrois over demigirl or nonbinary, is that neutrois is a lot like nonbinary, but theres still these ghostly echoes of femininity lurking in my brain that i do feel slightly connected to.

I am Panromantic and Demisexual, if you'd like an explanation for what that means to me, feel free to ask but the rough of it is:
I'm romantically attracted to people based on their personality not their gender, literally gender can go flying out the window i dont give a slag, its the person that draws me in, and the demi part of me picks one person (my enbyfriend <3) and latches onto them like an octopus and will refuse to let go unless they are the one to cut me away.

And I think I'll leave it at that :3
Have a good day/night wherever you're at, know that you are valid and loved
and I'll see y'all around the forums :D

~Storm
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me