Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Buzz Aesthetic: a Sona by Buzz Aesthetic

Artist Buzz Aesthetic [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buzz Aesthetic: a Sona

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Tue May 19, 2020 2:20 pm

I've always vibed with the brown & yellow palette, but could never decide a species or design for my 'sona' (previous attempt was a fox/dog?) But to clarify, Bea is not my sona, she's my main character i dont draw her to represent me, but i can aspire to be similar to the personality i've given her. I dont mind drawing myself as a human, i dont mind drawing myself as an anthro, but not having a representative "sona" was kinda putting me down, so i wanted to try again (and i really like this version i've ended on!)

i'll be referring to myself in third person for this description
about wrote:She's not short or tall, she's pretty average (but taller then most of her family) she is a minor shapeshifter, and can change color of her eyes, change the shape of her pupils, and extend her fangs, but anything more then minor details isnt possible. she is not aware of her shapeshifting abilities but it happens often enough that it seems normal to the people around her so it isnt mentioned to her (let alone she probably wont believe you and/or will think youre teasing) she's very defensive about herself but not in an aggressive way. She doesnt put up with people who are rude (even for a second!) however will take what you say to/about her to heart, whether you're joking or not. If you ask her the species she is she'll most likely say cat or feline, although with the weirdly shape nose she has it might be debatable.

She enjoys original flavored snacks (lays, pringles, goldfish, etc) and will pick something salty over sweet or spicy. She wouldn't consider herself part of the 'fandoms' (she might make an oc or drawings, but doesnt participate in discords, events, fanclubs, etc.) but she enjoys Five Nights at Freddys, Beastars, Undertale, Steven Universe, World of Warcraft, Magic the Gathering. and maybe some Nintendo game series (Zelda, Animal crossing, Mario)

She does not enjoy parties, events, or gatherings- but if she hosts she will try to be the best host possible. Because she isnt very social she may come off as standoffish or withdrawn, but can be a great listener if you give her the chance and will open up in return. She doesnt have a handle on sarcasm, and has a bad sense of if a stranger is teasing or trying to aggravate her, she will assume worst as a defensive measure.

character notes wrote:> is drawn short, like a chibi character, even if she isnt actually short, she's short compared anything.
> eye markings are to bags under her eyes, despite getting enough sleep no matter what.
> friendly and happy most of the time, very expressive (emotions at bottom are "uhm" "hehehe" "ugh" and afraid)
> not very skinny, not very chubby.
> cat tail can fluff up if angry/scared/etc
> feel free to do whatever outfit you want, or stray away from those and make your own if you want!
> is not aware of the ability to change eyecolor/shapeshift
> retractable claws
> not open about her sexuality, not comfortable discussing it normally

if you have any questions about who i am in general, please feel free to ask here! i'm okay with answering
if you want to ask questions anonymously, i have an ask.fm too
Https://ask.fm/buzzaesthetic1718
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups