Kralian Adopt #49 - Tired Triceratops by Myx.

Based on Click to view
Artist Myx. [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kralian Adopt #49 - Tired Triceratops

Postby Myx. » Tue May 19, 2020 6:06 am

I love Kralians a lot, but you know what I love just as equally as I love Kralians? DINOSAURS. LOTS. and LOTS, of them! I was feeling really nostalgic, and got to thinking about peoples' childhood dinosaurs, Triceratops, and T-rex are very well known ones! So, there are many ways you can win this guy!

traits;;
non rarity; weight, expression

common; scars

uncommon; different horns, different tail, furless, dwarfism, shorter nails

rare; scales (very few), face shape, no ears

to win this Kralian, tell me about your favorite dinosaur video game, book, TV show, movie, and why you loved it as a child! You can also tell me a story about how he might've gotten his scars! Or, you can tell me a fun fact about the Triceratops!

This has ended.
Last edited by Myx. on Fri May 22, 2020 10:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
[Redoing this section of my signature. Have our werewolf mascot in the meantime.]
Commissions (Carrd.co)
Myx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kralian Adopt #49 - Tired Triceratops

Postby Smaug The Dragon » Tue May 19, 2020 6:08 am

Res!!
TH - Discord: That Nerd Mel#3399 - They / Them
Smaug The Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemiriya » Tue May 19, 2020 6:41 am

Username: Faemiriya
Kralian Name: Simon
Kralian Pronouns: He/Him
Tell me about...:

As a child my favorite dinosaur show was the Land Before Time. Though I do remember watching Power Rangers Dino Thunder just for the dinosaur robots... I can't explain why or what made me love dinosaurs so much, but I've always been drawn to them. I got random dinosaur toys and various books about them. Some of those books were from thrift shops, and one was a big bulky one, still own it, don't know why I even had it as a kid... Maybe the pictures... there aren't a lot of those though.

One thing I remember vividly is my favorite plushie as a kid. I owned a few dinosaur plushies, a small red t-rex, a stego, but my favorite was a red pterodactyl. I loved it, I took it almost everywhere with me. On days the school would let us bring our plushies with us, that was the one I'd bring. I was so sad when the beak got torn... It was like that for years. I still kept it, and after some years I finally dug it up out of my closet and actually cried cause I had actually forgotten about it, and the torn beak upset me. So I decided to actually sow it back together. I wasn't good At sowing and used a silver thread, changed to black after thread after that on snap (Silver thread is weak). I still have the pterodactyl, though it might not be my favorite plush anymore, I still love it, and will eventually get around to making the stitching look better at some point. Oh, and if your wondering the plushies name was Ptera.

I don't remember any dinosaur games I might've played when I was a child, so apologizes if I can't put this in, but now I play Ark Survival Evolved and Jurassic World Evolution. I enjoy my small Raptor army I have... though I do end up losing some in the forest and can't find them at all till days later I'm being chased by it... Scares me every time. I did have one Raptor I loved so much, that I brought it into the house I had made. Put it right in front of the crafting stations.

I'm going to force myself to stop now. I want to continue on and on due to all the stories I want to tell and share. I do hope you enjoy reading what I did have to say. <3
Faemiriya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myx. » Thu May 21, 2020 2:06 pm

imma bump this one more time, this ends today, in exactly 3 hours. At 12:00 AM my time.
[Redoing this section of my signature. Have our werewolf mascot in the meantime.]
Commissions (Carrd.co)
Myx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me