Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Tiny Summer Girl by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tiny Summer Girl

Postby Lostfairy » Mon May 18, 2020 8:59 am

WOO, guys! I did it! I actually worked hard on a piece of art on CS! And it's colored! And I did it with a mouse and everything! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

It's my Zuna girlll! In overalls! I was thinking of making the shading dark and having a dark background, like she was being moody and broody but then I was like, "Heck, no, make it happy!" So boom. It's Zuna thinking about something that makes her happy. ^^ (Or thinking of someone, hoho. ◜◬◝)

Welp, guys, it's finally hot outside and feels like summer! Spring just draggggged by. I love spring and all but inconsistent weather was getting super tiring. >< But now I can wear shorts and tank tops and it feels SO GOOD. I loveeee hot weather, I love summerrrrr. ^^

Speaking of which... I only have two weeks left of school. ;-; Wah, crazy.

Anyway, the timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art!

All comments and likes are appreciated! Have a good day. <3 Also, does anyone else get tomorrow off work/school tomorrow? :o
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tiny Summer Girl

Postby twistersc » Mon May 18, 2020 9:00 am

This looks awesome and really only two weeks left? lucky..
──-───────────
❝Looking for art?
Heres my Art Shop

───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-─────────────────────────────
❝ I relate to Zenitsu and I dont know why...
Always watching anime..
Currently reading: One piece❞

─────────────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████████ █
──-───────────────
coding credit toyhouse
───────────────-──
───────────────-──
███░████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
twistersc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubble boy » Mon May 18, 2020 9:20 am

wait for you,, like?? summer???
wh-
in my state, summer is hot as HECK so ngl I hate it lmbo
but also I love this irfbuyhridch she looks like she whipped for someone lol
she's so cute <3
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tokoyami » Mon May 18, 2020 9:34 am

Lostfairy wrote:WOO, guys! I did it! I actually worked hard on a piece of art on CS! And it's colored! And I did it with a mouse and everything! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

It's my Zuna girlll! In overalls! I was thinking of making the shading dark and having a dark background, like she was being moody and broody but then I was like, "Heck, no, make it happy!" So boom. It's Zuna thinking about something that makes her happy. ^^ (Or thinking of someone, hoho. ◜◬◝)

Welp, guys, it's finally hot outside and feels like summer! Spring just draggggged by. I love spring and all but inconsistent weather was getting super tiring. >< But now I can wear shorts and tank tops and it feels SO GOOD. I loveeee hot weather, I love summerrrrr. ^^

Speaking of which... I only have two weeks left of school. ;-; Wah, crazy.

Anyway, the timer is mostly accurate, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art!

All comments and likes are appreciated! Have a good day. <3 Also, does anyone else get tomorrow off work/school tomorrow? :o

Well, this week is my last week of homeschool for this year! All I’ll have left to do is a little bit of math, and that’s it~
XXXX//XXXX//XXXX
꧁•⊹٭"Because you’re a sky full of stars and I’m gonna give you my heart."٭⊹•꧂
© SqdPxl link link link link
text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text

Tokoyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Mon May 18, 2020 11:45 am

AHH THIS IS SUPER CUTE LOST <3 I love it when you draw Zuna in casual wear! (or just.. in anything xD)
The weather here is still inconsistent tbh XD It's staaarting to be warm more often though XD
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ja986 » Tue May 19, 2020 2:17 am

Om this is so cute! I love Zuna so much!! Heh, she looks like me when I think about certain things also hehehe
Oooo nice! We do school all through the year because we take multiple days off all through the year so my mom says that adds up clos to summer vacation. And I honestly don't mind. I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have school so I really like that we DON'T have summer vacation tbh!
I hope your doing alright I love you sooo much and I hope we can talk again soon! <3
✞ I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." And He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. ✞

Silence is our enemy, our voices can end it.
Ja986

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue May 19, 2020 8:32 am

twistersc wrote:This looks awesome and really only two weeks left? lucky..

Ahh, thank you!! ^^ And haha, yeah, I always finish school at the end of May which is sooo nice, especially since June is one of my favorite months. ^^ (Because of the heat and exciting summer plans and stuff!)

Jiminie⁷ wrote:wait for you,, like?? summer???
wh-
in my state, summer is hot as HECK so ngl I hate it lmbo
but also I love this irfbuyhridch she looks like she whipped for someone lol
she's so cute <3

Haha, yeah! I love getting hot and sweaty and stuff. XD And then I can eat lots of ice cream and go on walks every day and stuff. ^^
Ohhhh, but that makes sense if you wouldn't like summer then - extremeeee heat sounds blah. XD I could probably last for a week but then I'd melt, haha. XD
Hhauihsuidg, thank you so much, dude, I'm glad she looks like that, fjisdf. <333

ChasingFeathers wrote:Well, this week is my last week of homeschool for this year! All I’ll have left to do is a little bit of math, and that’s it~

Oh, really? You're on your last week?! Sweet! That's awesome!! And ah, nice, nice! For my last two weeks, I just have history and language arts. Good luck with your last week, dude! ^^

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:AHH THIS IS SUPER CUTE LOST <3 I love it when you draw Zuna in casual wear! (or just.. in anything xD)
The weather here is still inconsistent tbh XD It's staaarting to be warm more often though XD

EEEEP, THANK YOU???! I really do love drawing her in random clothes - it's obviously not canon or whatever but still! XD Ajifhsdf, you're the sweetest, thank you. ;-;
Ohhh no, the weather's still being dumb? >< I really hope it gets consistently warm for you soon! You need summer too!!! XD

Ja986 wrote:Om this is so cute! I love Zuna so much!! Heh, she looks like me when I think about certain things also hehehe
Oooo nice! We do school all through the year because we take multiple days off all through the year so my mom says that adds up clos to summer vacation. And I honestly don't mind. I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have school so I really like that we DON'T have summer vacation tbh!
I hope your doing alright I love you sooo much and I hope we can talk again soon! <3

AHHHH, THANK YOUUUUU?! Every time you say you like Zuna, I get surprised, haha! I don't know why! XD And OoOoOoOoO, I think I know what you mean, hehe! XDD Ohhhh, yeah, I get your mom's reasoning but I couldn't live without a summer break. XD I need a stress-free time, I guess! But if I never had summer break before, I think I could be like you and be okay with working all year.
Thank youuuuuuu, Ja. <3 I love you so much too and I hope so too. I'll try to be online when you are. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me