Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

I have an infinite tenderness for you by Vanillasaur

Artist Vanillasaur [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

I have an infinite tenderness for you

Postby Vanillasaur » Sun May 17, 2020 10:32 pm

I dont draw her enough but I recently got back in contact with a lot of the friends I first made 5 years ago that really made up the first online community I was involved in artistically and it's been so.. cathartic to catch up with everyone after kind of we all kind of fell out of contact a few years ago 😭 I remember first creating her with my old friends back then and being so excited to finally have a way to participate in things by drawing my own character and man it really just makes me feel things to realize that she's been my main oc for 5 years now and to think about how many great friends I've met and how much I've grown as an artist and a person as a result of getting into the various communities I've found myself a part of because of characters like her that I get to draw and develop 😭 anyways before I pour my whole ass heart out for my dragon here at 3 am I would just like to say that I've never been in such a great place in my life and I have so much love in me for all my friends and my characters

tl;dr
she/her || sig n avatar by me || cat peach#5245
fwiends (*´ω`*) Marsh Lovestruck Colour Hydra Bats Leah
Vanillasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I have an infinite tenderness for you

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Sun May 17, 2020 10:41 pm

I feel your post on a spiritual level omg, I can't imagine my life without my friends or my characters to keep me going T-T
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me