Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Break? by -SilverLining-

Artist -SilverLining- [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Break?

Postby -SilverLining- » Fri May 15, 2020 8:31 am

Sooo.. I'm posting this to announce that I'm having at least a 3 month break from any social platforms due to the summer upcoming.

I'm not gonna into depth about why this is the reason but I'm simply taking this as a time to mainly focus on my health, and improving my art style without the digital aspect at the time being- for most the summer I won't really have any devices to check up on messages so pardon me if I do seem like I'm ignoring you this summer. I love you all and I will miss my buddies from this site. And please... if you happen to have my discord- don't bother to message me there because that has been taken away. I am so sorry to announce this all but I will miss chickensmoothie for the time being I'm gone but maybe by the time I return I'll be as good as new and ready to take on the world!! >:3

And a small sort of little shout-out to my best friend on chickensmoothie; wack, go check them out- they're truly an amazing human and I love them to death. They're super sweet. ^w^

There are also a few others out there that I have grown pretty close to and I can't directly link you here (due to me being terrible with memorizing users) but you know who you are and keep being amazing yall. ❤❤
-Silverlining-
, 18, Weird cryptid kid adult as elusive as bigfoot.

i have friends! check them out;

-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Break?

Postby wack » Fri May 15, 2020 9:59 am

-SilverLining- wrote:Sooo.. I'm posting this to announce that I'm having at least a 3 month break from any social platforms due to the summer upcoming.

I'm not gonna into depth about why this is the reason but I'm simply taking this as a time to mainly focus on my health, and improving my art style without the digital aspect at the time being- for most the summer I won't really have any devices to check up on messages so pardon me if I do seem like I'm ignoring you this summer. I love you all and I will miss my buddies from this site. And please... if you happen to have my discord- don't bother to message me there because that has been taken away. I am so sorry to announce this all but I will miss chickensmoothie for the time being I'm gone but maybe by the time I return I'll be as good as new and ready to take on the world!! >:3

And a small sort of little shout-out to my best friend on chickensmoothie; wack, go check them out- they're truly an amazing human and I love them to death. They're super sweet. ^w^

There are also a few others out there that I have grown pretty close to and I can't directly link you here (due to me being terrible with memorizing users) but you know who you are and keep being amazing yall. ❤❤

aaa take care buddy!! I hope you have an awesome summer break <3333

aaEEeE
you trying to say im better than you:

wack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Break?

Postby -SilverLining- » Fri May 15, 2020 12:31 pm

birdopossumroo !! wrote:
-SilverLining- wrote:Sooo.. I'm posting this to announce that I'm having at least a 3 month break from any social platforms due to the summer upcoming.

aaa take care buddy!! I hope you have an awesome summer break <3333

aaEEeE
you trying to say im better than you:

Thank you!!! And you as well TwT <333

HaHahA- It's trueeeee and scientifically possible!!! x3 *gotta love Zim-*
-Silverlining-
, 18, Weird cryptid kid adult as elusive as bigfoot.

i have friends! check them out;

-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me