Based on Click to view
Artist kivr & fireflii [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

mikhail

Postby kivr & fireflii » Thu May 07, 2020 8:05 am

im dumb and did color in instead of edit dsjaifojhhh lol

i guess you can see the before and after now???

...f

mikhail

Power / Gem
absorption
obsidian orb
Mikhail has a type of physical absorption magic. He is able to absorb the physical damage applied to him by an outside source and expel it back out through touch. He is able to stockpile the damage absorbed to use against their perpetrator. Only damage applied through physical attacks can be absorbed and he can only let it out through either hand touch or a weapon he is holding. He cannot hold onto the absorbed power longer than what his body can physically withstand without the dangers of it releasing out of his control.

Class
military class

Job
Personal Royal Guard

Mikhail is the personal guard assigned to Prince Odessa. He has served in the Royal Guard ever since he could hold his own against another Fey with a sword and is a devote follower of the Queen. Seemingly aloof, others quickly find that he is quite oblivious to social cues and relationships but still make a trusting teammate nevertheless. A Fey of few words, he spends his free time practicing his magic and swordsmanship rather than visiting a Tea Shop or visiting a tavern for drinks. A stickler for rules and forward as an arrow, it comes as a surprise to many when they learn he is the youngest child from his military family and is doted on by his older siblings. Mikhail knows it's partly due to his childhood accident with magic that left a scar across his face and impaired vision on his right eye, so he lets them smother him with sweetness, but can't help but to feel a slight embarrassment when they get overprotective of him.
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me