Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Rivertail by mystical-maniac

Artist mystical-maniac [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rivertail

Postby mystical-maniac » Thu May 07, 2020 6:57 am

hey y'all! this is Rivertail, she is a cat from a clan i am working on. the clan is called moonclan, and i have a lot of character ideas..

NOTE: the "eyelash" she has is a marking, not just part of my style.

rivertail joined the clan as a kitten, she was born in another clan. her mother was named sunstar and her father was called twigheart. her mother was a leader and her father was the deputy. she had a twin brother named mosskit who she would play with during the day. one day she wandered away from the clan camp and she saw her own father kill her mother right in front of her. she was shocked, she started to run but she stepped on a twig and alerted her father. her father could not bring himself to kill her so he threw her in the river. her father figured she would drown so he returned to camp and took over leadership. she washed up on a riverbed that was near to moonclan's camp. a cat named ravenfur found her and took her in and named her riverkit. ravenfur's mate, silverclaw (soon to be silverstar), had recently had kittens and they were around riverkit's age. riverkit was raised with ravenfur and silverclaw's kits. she was raised like any clan born cat but she always felt different. the truth came out when she was a apprentice. she had a fight with her adoptive mother, silverclaw. silverclaw had recently became the clan leader and the two were fighting about her not taking care of her kittens. silverstar got angry and blurted out that riverpaw was not her kitten. riverpaw got upset and ran away but her adoptive brother, graypaw, found her and convinced her to return. it was fine for a while but she started having dreams of being thrown into the river. she only told graypaw about the dreams because he was the only cat she trusted. she does not trust cats easily but she is still friendly to newcomers.
she is very shy and insecure, she feels like she does not fit in with the clan.

"boring artist™"

links
-instagram
-toyhouse
-artfight
-sig art base
Feel free to PM me for any reason!
mystical-maniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery