Based on Click to view
Artist Bunny!! [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

kittea Kustoms

Postby Bunny!! » Wed May 06, 2020 12:47 am

Thanks so much to Emmigator for the beautiful lines! ~diamondfox

A kittea is a large animal, going up to a human's waist. They seem to have the anatomy of a fox and cat combined, making them quite fluffy. They were first discovered in a dense, herb-filled forest, sometime in 2016. They seem to have teabags attached to their tails and legs, and on rare occasions, other places. These creatures make wonderful friends and pets, being that they are gentle by nature.

∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ / Kittea's Customs / ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙

welcome to the kittea's custom area! under this you will find each artists shop and prices for a custom <3 please respect each artist accordingly.

artists rules;
7:: if an artist is inactive for 2 weeks with no warning/update I may decide to remove them. in which they can ask to be re-added upon being active again if I see it fit

8:: artists will set the price for their customs, it must be reasonable but other than that, it is non-negotiable. if the artist receives an order with payment they must complete it within 3 weeks unless a proper reason is given. they are not to accept payment before the order is completed. they are allowed to reject an order if they feel they cannot do it to your liking. I would like artists to do 2-3 customs a month

9:: artists will open breedings on their own schedule, but they are required to do 3 batches a month regardless.

10:: artists are required to post 2 adopts a week (3-4 if they are fcfs), unless a warning or proper reason of absence is given.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bunny's customs

Postby Bunny!! » Wed May 06, 2020 12:48 am

res for later. only artists may post here, do not mark
Bunny!!