Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Find a thing, get a thing! - Challenge #2 - The Flower Price by gardog

Based on Click to view
Artist gardog [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Find a thing, get a thing! - Challenge #2 - The Flower Price

Postby gardog » Tue May 05, 2020 2:08 pm

Challenge #2: Flower Price
Estimated Difficulty: Easy

Although this one is considered "easy", you may not like me after this one. Why?
MATH!

Yes, this challenge requires math. Don't worry, it's not too difficult... you may want to have a calculator at the ready anyway, though.

Rules:
-Do NOT touch anything in the group named 'DO NOT TOUCH'. You may only edit things in the group named 'your group'.
-DO NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS.
-Read the main page if you don't know what's going on (this includes things I will and won't draw).
-This is on a FCFS basis. I will be watching to see who posts with the correct instructions first.
-If you win, PM me the form below. You may also post it here if you don't have Private Messaging turned on.
-Remember, no negativity or time limits. Also, if you ask for custom lines, your custom will take significantly longer. The linking of pre-made lines is encouraged, but not required.

Instructions:
- Count the amount of pink flowers you see. Yes, the sign counts as a pink flower.
- Add the total pink flowers to the amount of blue flowers.
- I realize the purple flowers are much harder to distinguish so I'll give that number to you: 9. Add that to the total you have so far.
- Then, take that total number and divide it by two (2).
- Then take the divided total and subtract nine (nine) from it.
- Ask yourself if the purple flowers really mattered at all.
- Tell yourself that even purple flowers deserve love even if there really wasn't a reason to include them.
- Take the total number from all that and write it on the price line of the sign.
- Post your findings with the title 'Purple flowers deserve love 2' and write whatever you want in the description (this part will be more forgiving).
- Take a breath from the panic you probably just endured, it's over now... or is it?

Form (this will also act as a trick as I don't want someone to fill it out until afterward... let's see who reads):
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Base or custom-lined (if base, provide link):[/b]
[b]Own character or custom? (If own character, provide image ref(s)):[/b]
[b]Details/inspiration:[/b]
[b]Anything else I should know?:[/b]

Follow instructions and you will get a prize. And, of course, if anyone would like to use this background/thing for their own use after the challenge is over, go right ahead; I don't mind.

Good luck and have fun!

Winner: NightMareRose
Congrats!

And, of course, as I said, you may continue to play or use the background for your own use. Oh, and you may now also touch the things in the group called 'DO NOT TOUCH' XD; just leave my sig as is please

Thanks for playing!
Last edited by gardog on Tue May 05, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets
My items