Thank you so so much! by hxenir

Based on Click to view
Artist hxenir [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Thank you so so much!

Postby hxenir » Tue May 05, 2020 1:04 pm

I added two extra colors! Thank you so much for doing this btw! I'm pretty new to CS so this would be my first art piece. Your art is very beautiful! Anything you'd do would be amazing and I'd be very grateful. I really like humanoid characters either gender is fine but I like feminine boys or masculine girls as I think breaking stereotypes is really brave and as someone who doesn't like being the social norm (sorry of that sounds QuIrKy of me) I appreciate people who aren't afraid to be themselves. I love soft,pastel,edgy,indie,and dark aesthetics but whatever you wanna do! Ik most of the colors are pastel but I wouldn't mind if u added darker colors.

- Stay safe, A.J
x
x
x
xπˆπ… 𝐈 π‚πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ„π•πˆπ‹
───────────────────
πš‘πšŽπš’ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽπšœ, πš’'πš– πšŠπš“ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πšŒπšŠπš•
πš‹πš’πšœπšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•! πšπšŽπšŽπš• πšπš›πšŽπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš™πš– πš–πšŽ
πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŠπš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš.πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš‹πšŽπšŠπšžπš-
πš’πšπšžπš• 𝚍𝚊𝚒! πšœπšπšŠπš’πšœπšŠπšπšŽπšœπšπšŠπš’πšŠπš•πš’πšŸπšŽ
- πšŒπš‘πšŽπšŒπš” 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš–πš’ πš›πš™ -

ImageImage
───────────────────
π˜πŽπ” π‚πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπππ„π‘
hxenir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me