Dislikes
¥• Walking long distances
¥• Fake Keldines
¥• Sushi
¥• The Feeling of seaweed
¥• Scary movies
¥• Thunderstorms

Artem the great.
Some keldines call him a legend, while others call him a fool.
Why might you ask?
Our hero in today’s episode is named Artem, the great blue keldine from the beyond.
Many hear of the legend when he was abandoned as a young pup, leaving him vulnerable.
He was scared, small and had no place to hide. He often slept out in the open fields in the woods, most specie didn’t bother him ah but until one night.
When a silver disk came hurling in towards the earth, glowing green and purple lights flashed all around it, as Artem trembled and whimpered legend says he was sucked up into the silver disk by a bright blue beam. Causing his fur to flow and flow until he was captured inside the vessel.
Once there, strange life forms took him in their arms and put him into chambers where they began to run tests.
For years this went on until finally. He snapped.
One of the life forms was talking to the other in a high pitched scree as they seemed to mock and laugh at his body.
He dangled from a high chamber being held by chains and hovering above the ground.
The aliens flipped a switch and the chains began to lower him down into his testing chamber, his eyes stayed shut.
They began pumping a blue and light green liquid into his veins labeled “shdbdi” in human terms “the power serium”

They began to take notes as Artems whole body glowed, his eyes filled with pure rage, and his whole body felt.. strong. Soon before them was a giant Keldine bigger then most, with a flowing mane and glowing scales like never seen before. He sent out an anger roar and ripped off his chains with ease, sending the aliens into a panic.
Artem let out another power hungry roar and chased the aliens through their own ship.

He looked around and noticed a red button that said “AIR LOCK SEAL DO NOT PRESS” he smirked, that seemed interesting.
Slamming the button with one of his paws, he grabbed onto the ladder hanging from the wall beside him.
The sealed door began to unswirl and suck everything inside the ship that wasn’t securely locked down, out of it.
The aliens reached for Artem but were sucked into the deep space as he slammed the button a second time and the door sealed shut.
He looked around the ship, now that his invaders had been hauled away, it was time to get home.
At least for now maybe.

A control panel?
Glamous buttons from a chrome box appeared to me glistening an lighting update all over the small keyboard looking surface.
Artem looked up at the screen above it that said “Return to Galorn, or find victim”
He scoffed, he must’ve been the victim, little did they realize what they did to him would only make him stronger.
He tried hitting a couple keys and eventually a “return to previous planet?” Screen popped up “hmm must be mine?” He questioned hitting the confirm button, as the whole ship rocked forward and flew back in a quick motion.

HUGE WIP

HUGE WIP

Jeepher97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me