Artist kivr & fireflii [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

{feylin 3}

Postby kivr & fireflii » Sun May 03, 2020 5:38 pm

Middle Class | Gemsmith

intro
This Fey is quite well known for their good quality magic gems- they don't have a brick and mortar store, but many Lower and Middle Class Feys find them through word of mouth. They take meticulous amount of time finding and refining gems so they are ready to hold and channel magic of all variety. Their no-nonsense and honest personality fuels the success of their business and they do not go easy on any Feys that might try to rip them off.

power
--a blue semi-translucent crystal worn as an earring--
Iriphos has the ability to predict what's behind or beneath any opaque, thin surface. They do not have to look directly at the surface for their power to work, but rather receive a vision of sorts. When finding gems, this power helps them in knowing exactly what kind of gem it is, even if unrefined. Iriphos also is easily able to catch thieves who try to sneak off with one of their wares; there are no secrets with them.
Their power also extends to an interest in tarot cards and avid belief in non-traditional religions. They wish to dig deeper into the meaning of Feys' magic, and wonder if there is a purpose they were given the power they have--if only they could see beyond the surface.

yen. wrote:Username: yen.
Fey's name: Iriphos
Gender/Pronoun: nonbinary (they/he/she)
Last edited by kivr & fireflii on Tue May 05, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {feylin 3}

Postby Wandering Spirit » Sun May 03, 2020 5:42 pm

Username: Resonate-Chaos
Fey's name: Saph
Gender/Pronoun: Female
Power: Blue Fire. Saph has the ability to control blue flames. Her blue flames with often correspond to her earings state and how much power she had left.
~ Wandering Spirit ~

|▾ Spirit ▾ Female ▾ Artist ▾ Writer ▾ Animal Lover ▾ © ▾|
| ▾ THFRDESIGN TOS ▾ |

| I'm a writer and artist who enjoys reading, role playing, animals, music and more! I'm up to chatting if you need a shoulder to lean on. | I'm an emotional person, but I adore sad and rock music. I'm a huge feral role-player and I love to write stories! | My best friend is Biscitspack, she's helped me threw quite a bit! |
Credit:| ©
Wandering Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:53 pm

Username: 0zero0
Fey's name: Ellinoir Bracket (nick: Ell)
Gender/Pronoun: Female She/Her
Power: I'm thinking the power to enclose or make the room seem darker then it actually is.

It doesn't effect those with a stronger magic then her, and it only slightly effects the targets mind. The more it is used, or rather the stronger the power becomes, the more it affects the target, and the darker/more enclosed she can make the target feel. It's as if your being closed in by walls or a seeping shadow.

She uses this ability to ward off theives and window shoppers who spend way to much time in the store doing nothing. It is harmless, but scary, so don't tell anyone that it can't really do anything to them directly. She is aware she could use this to make her store profit by stealing from others, but she doesn't like that sort of thing and won't put up with it.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun May 03, 2020 6:18 pm

Username: Griff
Fey's name: Peyton
Gender/Pronoun: Female/She/Her
Power: Terramancy

They have the power to shape and work with earthen objects, and the small scale a task is the better refined the end result will be! Hence why setting gems and refining her craft is both enjoyable and super easy for her to do! Larger scale jobs are possible, but tend to come out messy or take far longer.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mylkie » Sun May 03, 2020 6:32 pm

Username: Mylkie
Fey's name: Mue
Gender/Pronoun: He/Him
Power:
His power actually takes form as a 'liquid' that melts 'deemed' impurities, so if he had found a large mineral with another type fused in his mineral based on what he willed to be an impurity will be 'cleansed' his power suits his no crap attitude. Other Feys (can I call them that?) may deem it as a godsend but those who actually deal with gems would know that is not necessarily true: a 'pure' gem doesn't always mean better magic flow and if the mineral is 'cleansed' it can loose its natural attributes. So Mue has to be very focused when using this power, a quirk about this power would be that he uses it to clean fabrics as well as he also uses the minerals that fail to make the 'cut' as dye for his personal line of very expensive and hard to maintain fabrics. His power also solidifies in the cold so he's almost never outside in the Winter (is there a Winter?).
X
♢♢---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♢♢

she/her Adult built like a dino pls no
Current Status: Commissions Open
Munchies | Fuzzy Raptors
DA TH Discord Mylkie#7763
Don’t get robbed this Holiday Season

♢♢---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♢♢
Mylkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gh0st » Sun May 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Username: gh0st
Fey's name: Mag
Gender/Pronoun: He/Him
Power: Mag's Power lets him sense objects when he shuts his eyes or is in dark areas.
It's kind of like heat vision stuff like that.
He usually uses it to find Uncommon and even some Rarer Gems for his job,but it can be useful for other things too.
Image Image Image Image

Image\ImageImage ImageImage Image will probably redesign this at some point.
I have a TH but idk if i'll link it-
Gh0st

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Sun May 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Username: elio.
    Fey's name: Reeya
    Gender/Pronoun: male (he/him)
    Power: reeya's ability, known as 'monstrous eyes', allows him to have xray or infrared vision. while his xray vision doesn't allow him to see incredibly far into the ground, he can still pick out precious gemstones to sell quite easily. on the other hand, he can easily see how hot or cold an object is based on what color they appear in his vision when seeing infrared.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yen. » Sun May 03, 2020 7:27 pm

Username: yen.
Fey's name: Iriphos
Gender/Pronoun: nonbinary (they/he/she)
Power: Iriphos has the ability to predict what's behind or beneath any opaque, thin surface. They do not have to look directly at the surface for their power to work, but rather receive a vision of sorts. When finding gems, this power helps them in knowing exactly what kind of gem it is, even if unrefined. Iriphos also is easily able to catch thieves who try to sneak off with one of their wares; there are no secrets with them.
Their power also extends to an interest in tarot cards and avid belief in non-traditional religions. They wish to dig deeper into the meaning of Feys' magic, and wonder if there is a purpose they were given the power they have--if only they could see beyond the surface.
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun May 03, 2020 11:09 pm

Username: FluffyBirdie
Fey's name: Delilah
Gender/Pronoun: female (she/her)
Power: Light infusion - she can capture and put light into small objects, and can choose the intensity of the light when she first infuses an object with it. This allows her to create lanterns and lamps to use around her house, and dim nightlights for a softer atmosphere. The light gradually dims over time, until it can only be seen in areas of complete darkness. The glow never leaves once it reaches this stage, however. The object permanently has a slight glow around it, invisible in any direct light. This is her favorite part of her power, and she has bits of waste rock and small unusable gems all over her house, all dimly glowing. At night, the scene reveals itself as specks of rainbow colors, like a home filled with colorful fireflies.

This power is best on translucent or transparent objects, such as gems, and she happily gives a little glow to the gems she makes at a client's request.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Mon May 04, 2020 12:26 am

Username: Nex
    Fey's name: Glad ✧— dutch for slippery
    Gender/Pronoun:
    Power: Glad adores his profession though he wishes his power would be a bit more beneficial towards the creation of gems.
    When he was a young boy, no one could quite put their finger on what his power was. Glad could not even figure it out. But, he did have this little trick where he could faintly hear what fish had to say. He had not known this was a power, he had figured it was a natural occurrence that everyone could hear.
    The truth all came out one night when he was merely five years. He had mentioned it to his mother, who quickly realized the power her son had possessed all along.
    Glad’s power is only limited to fish after he collected further results from some experiments from other creatures. Though he wishes this power had more benefits, he thinks it is quite fun to sit by a fish and hear every thought that fish needed to pour out into somebody else.
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me