Based on Click to view
Artist Vacant [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

magnus

Postby Vacant » Sun May 03, 2020 2:23 pm

Name magnus

Power / Gem a heirloom bismuth channels his ability to detect illnesses and health. they have to be within a dozen feet or so, and have sight of the other fey to be able to detect if the other is ill or injured. while he cannot specifically say what the other might be suffering from, he does get a vague sensation of it himself. despite not being able to heal others directly through magic, it does give him a head's up on potential or developing issues.

Class middle class

Job physician that is usually called upon for house checks and the such to monitor the health of higher class feys.

Short Introduction/History a quiet and almost somber fey, magnus is usually seen briskly walking to and from undisclosed houses. he doesn't make time for any such thing as 'small talk' and truly does try to bury himself in work. this young adult fey may struggle to maintain personal relations out of work, but he does hold those that he works for in high regards and does his best to have at least warm relations with his charges.

magnus was born and raised within the city to a pair of middle class physicians. he currently possesses his grandmother's gem, and uses to channel his own abilities. his family is not too well known for their healing/doctor related abilities, although it is fairly common for the family's abilities to fall within that category. his siblings, two sisters, are also middle class practitioners, though he's not too familiar with them due to his busy schedule.
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: magnus

Postby kivr & fireflii » Sun May 03, 2020 2:31 pm

accepted!

a fellow physician Fey,,, ahhh