my first adopt !! hope you guys like him <3

username: RangerTheCowPony
      show name: richter scale
      barn name: earthquake
      height: 17.3hh
      eye color: baby blue

phenotype: flaxen chestnut overo
      genotype: ee/Aa/nO/ff
Last edited by roony on Mon May 25, 2020 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: datwon island #136

Postby faentofheart » Wed May 06, 2020 6:31 am

username: RangerTheCowPony
show name: Richter Scale
barn name: Earthquake
halter: Whatever you choose!
Prompt:
Earthquake loves getting into trouble. His owners say that “he’s too smart for his own good” but in all honesties, he just loves causing mishaps. As his name suggests, these so called “mishaps” can be recorded by the severity of the matter. A tier one mishap would be him tipping over the water trough, but a tier 10 would be ploughing through the gate to get to the food first. These impractical jokes have gotten him all kinds of punishments from his owner, but he doesn’t care. He thinks it’s hilarious and persists to play these “games”. His all time favorite is snatching something as someone walks by, whether it be as small as some keys, or as large as a hat, and runs around the compound as fast as he can. No one knows what he does with his purloined goods afterwards, but all we know is that once you catch up to earthquake, what he stole is gone.
I meant to get to this sooner! He’s absolutely adorable, and I love the way you did the eyes <3
hello, my name is faent! (he/him)
i am a digital artist and unfortunately am a huge horse boy </3.
i love unicorns, ponies, and things that go bump in the night.

ImageImage ImageImage

pixels by me :,)
faentofheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Sun May 10, 2020 7:47 am

username: kkspecial4
    show name: Complete Extinction
    barn name: Ursus
    height: 16.2 hh
    halter: Tan/Brown
    favorite activity:

Ursus has one activity that he holds above all others, exploring. His favorite pastime is to blaze the trails and hidden paths of the lush island forests. Exploring the island forests provides Ursus with the ability to blend with nature, absorbing the atmosphere and discovering hidden gems of paradise. Over the years on the island Ursus has explored deeper and deeper into the island forests, never once becoming lost and never tiring of the same worn old trails. There is always something new to hear or see in the forests and his tendency to wander off and explore has brought him some extra attention from the locals on the island. But, Ursus does not mind the extra eyes. Exploring brings Ursus great pleasure. The thrill of not knowing what lurks around the bend in the trail or under the dense foliage propels Ursus forward and continues to drive his passion for this activity he loves.

word count: 155
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roony » Mon May 25, 2020 8:46 pm

RangerTheCowpony wrote:username: RangerTheCowPony
show name: Richter Scale
barn name: Earthquake
halter: Whatever you choose!
Prompt:
Earthquake loves getting into trouble. His owners say that “he’s too smart for his own good” but in all honesties, he just loves causing mishaps. As his name suggests, these so called “mishaps” can be recorded by the severity of the matter. A tier one mishap would be him tipping over the water trough, but a tier 10 would be ploughing through the gate to get to the food first. These impractical jokes have gotten him all kinds of punishments from his owner, but he doesn’t care. He thinks it’s hilarious and persists to play these “games”. His all time favorite is snatching something as someone walks by, whether it be as small as some keys, or as large as a hat, and runs around the compound as fast as he can. No one knows what he does with his purloined goods afterwards, but all we know is that once you catch up to earthquake, what he stole is gone.
I meant to get to this sooner! He’s absolutely adorable, and I love the way you did the eyes <3

loved this; congrats !
roony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faentofheart » Mon May 25, 2020 10:40 pm

Omg- thank you so much! This dude is adorable:0