Based on Click to view
Artist Bunny!! [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kittea's Nursery

Postby Bunny!! » Sat May 02, 2020 9:09 am

Thanks so much to Emmigator for the beautiful lines! ~diamondfox

A kittea is a large animal, going up to a human's waist. They seem to have the anatomy of a fox and cat combined, making them quite fluffy. They were first discovered in a dense, herb-filled forest, sometime in 2016. They seem to have teabags attached to their tails and legs, and on rare occasions, other places. These creatures make wonderful friends and pets, being that they are gentle by nature.

∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ / 𝒦𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓈 𝒩𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎 / ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙

Welcome to the Kittea Nursery! Here, you can breed your kittea to create adorable kitteas! Read on to find out how to breed your Kittea!

You may also discover some kitteas here up for adoption as well! Check back often to see if you can't catch one!

If you would like to become a nursery artist, please try out under the artist search.

𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℜ𝔢𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰

Kitteas can breed with any member of their species as their kitteas are a result of them mixing their tea bag mixtures together. When two adults mix their tea bags, they often have enough mixture to produce 2-4 Kitteas, however, it is heard of that only one viable kittea is produced in some scenarios (see rarities for Litter Size chances).

In order to reduce the chances of such an event, it is required that Kitteas only reproduce two months after their last breeding so as to have enough mixtures in their bags to create healthy kitteans.

Litters can only be made via Nursery Artists.
Artists can be requested (see forms), but they can refuse the request.
Artists must claim a litter before they work on the litter's designs.

These are our current Nursery Artists!
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kittea's Nursery

Postby Bunny!! » Sat May 02, 2020 9:11 am

Rarities
Items do not count towards rarity and an artist OR the owner may add accessories as they please without limit except for making edits to the base image. if it is a common, please make the items fit to the given frame

Common- Normal, or Glowing tea bags, no line edits, no extra hair -- These traits will always pass to at least one Kit!

Uncommon:: Hair edits, mismatch tea bags, tea bags are someplace different than default -- These traits have a 50% chance to pass on for each Kit!

Rare:: Large line edits(changed ears, tail, etc, same base) Extra tea bags -- These traits have a 25% chance to pass on for each Kit!

Very Rare:: Includes wings(real), completely new art -- These traits have a 5% chance to pass on for each Kits!

Please note that completely new lines (line edits will be) will not be replicated in your Kits
Nursery Artists can use whatever number generator they desire to determine the rarity passes

𝔏𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰

1 Kittean - 5% Chance
2 Kitteans - 50% Chance
3 Kitteans - 25% Chance
4 Kitteans - 20% Chance

Nursery Artists can use whatever number generator they desire to determine litter sizes
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Sat May 02, 2020 9:14 am

𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔰

In order to keep things nice and neat, I ask that if you wish to breed your Kitteas or breed your Kittea with some one elses that you please fill out the form! <3

You may keep any number of Kittea that are produced in breeding or the decided upon number with the other Kittea's owner, but if you or the other breeder do not wish to keep a Kittean(s) they will be put up for adoption under the nursery artist who designed the litter.

Code: Select all
[center][b][size=150]I want to breed my Kitteas![/size][/b][/center]

Kittea 1: (Name + Link)
Previous Breeding: (link to previous and most recent breeding, if no breeding exists do not include)
Owner's Permission:

Kittea 2: (Name + Link)
Previous Breeding: (link to previous and most recent breeding, if no breeding exists do not include)
Owner's Permission:

Requested Artist: (Do not include if no preference)
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Sat May 02, 2020 9:14 am

credit of the nursery setup goes to; That1Idiot
Bunny!!