the chosen one {part 1}

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"the chosen one {part 1}" by BittyBaby

the chosen one {part 1}

Postby BittyBaby » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:00 pm

the still night fall over the sleeping wolf pack as they all were asleep in there cave all except one loon. is the youngest of the pack loon was always sneaking out to see the moon but the moon has always made loon feel something is out there calling him. but that's silly said loon, Loon! loon! where are you? said a voice loon jumped surprised, oh my goodness is it that time already? loon asked himself LOON!!!! the older wolf called, loon sighed he was unhappy to say good bye to the moon, but you cant ignore a older call, so loon climbed down and walked slowly to the wolf, Loon there you are ugh! why do you always go out at night!, yelled the older wolf loon winced this wasn't the first time tho, ugh try to really go to sleep, said the older wolf, loon walk sadly to the cave opening, the alpha is not going to be happy about this.muttered the older wolf.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed it oh hey palmawesome could you add to this to thx oh and my animal jam username is ieh33 :D
Hello! I'm Bitty Baby 👋😁
BittyBaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the chosen one {part 1}

Postby BittyBaby » Sun May 03, 2020 1:52 am

hey palasome could you add to this?