Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

lesbian time baby by TheBigGay

Artist TheBigGay [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

lesbian time baby

Postby TheBigGay » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:39 am

so yall know by now im actually obsessed with lapis lazuli? im like the guy from the movie cool world who keeps drawing the cartoon lady (whatever her name was) and is like totally into her, im like that but for lapis which may be weird but i ain't gonna let yall judge me

fun fact: my new dog is the actual most best girl and thats the truth, the entire time i was drawing this she has been just actually buried under my blanket like recently she has just started trying to find ways to constantly get under the blanket just to lay there for a while and im always worried she is gonna suffocate, she also finally played with a toy! not one of her dog toys though, no she decided my iron man plushie keychain is her new toy and loves to attack him so rip iron man again can we get an f in chat

also can i get an f in chat for my poor brain trying to figure how to draw her hair in a sorta realistic way because that was hell.
TheBigGay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me