Wow, we're at Keldine 200 already? I hope you guys like them :>

chosen keldine
[ch] multiple heads
[uq] three tails, three sets of horns
[r] scales placed elsewhere, teeth edit
[uc] ear edit, thicker fur, fluffier tail
[c] hair above jawline, sclera
[nr] expression
The competition for them will be a limited impress me with a prompt! You have a 1500 word limit and a maximum of three art pieces to answer the prompt with. Feel free to pretty up your forum as much as you'd like.

flat unshaded ref

Living with two other siblings? It can be a little crazy sometimes. Being attached to them though? It can be even crazier. These three have been through quite a bit together, so tell me ; What is the relationship between the three heads like? How do they put up with each other and what is one thing they all enjoy doing together? Feel free to interpret this however you'd like.

Code: Select all
username;
name(s);
pronouns;
prompt;

This competition will end May 28th at CS rollover
If you have any questions or concerns, PM me here or on Discord as smallfish#4747

Good luck! :>
Last edited by Cetacea on Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cetacea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keldine 200

Postby melancollie » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:57 am

username; IndigoBlues
name(s); Ace, Smokey and Keeper
pronouns; he/him
prompt;
What is the relationship between the three heads like?
Wip
Last edited by melancollie on Fri May 01, 2020 2:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

daniel

I’m not really active
here anymore

I might come back
every once in a while
to draw or something

but that’s about it

🪳🔄

melancollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miissingyou » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:57 am

username; Belphie
name(s); Mammon (user's left/keldine's right) Lucifer (middle) Leviathan (user's right/keldine's left)
pronouns; he/him
prompt; [1,500/1,500 WORDS, TL;DR - Mammon is chaotic and greedy, Lucifer is the dad friend/responsible one, and Leviathan is always blaming Mammon for things. They love watching Keldine fail compilations.]

"MAMMON, YOU IDIOT!" Leviathan snapped. Leviathan's still mad he can't smack Mammon's smug smile off his face, considering it would also hurt him. Once again, Mammon's being accused of thinking of some sort of scheme that would end up getting all three of them in trouble. "I didn't do nothin', ya hear?!" Mammon sneered back. "I'm not some lyin' head waiting to get itself beat up!" he continued. "Both of you need to calm down. All you'll do is attract attention to us and make all three of us look like morons." Lucifer groaned. The constant bantering between the left and right head was a daily occurrence, Mammon always getting the blame. More often than not, it was because he supposedly came up with the millionth scheme of the day to try to get the Keldines' paws on some more money. Unlike greedy Mammon, Leviathan and Lucifer preferred to be more just and fair with their methods. Though it does get unnecessarily tiring dealing with Mammon's obnoxious yelling after being blamed for something new. First it's a new scheme to earn more money that, quite frankly, is an obvious scam. The next is trying to steal Leviathan and Lucifer's belongings to try and sell them, as if the idiot wasn't literally attached to the two of them. Since they share the same body, they also share the same thoughts. Always, constantly, its "OMG! A new game just released in this series!" or "Maybe I can distract Lucifer and try to sell some of his things..." Without fail. Lucifer was absolutely sick and tired of it, and he absolutely DID NOT want to put up with his brothers anymore. Not with the way they've been acting. He's had to deal with this since the three were little kits, the first thought he heard being from Leviathan with "It's not fair! Why does Luci get all the attention?!"

This time, Mammon apparently wanted to sell Cerberus, their lovely also three-headed dog. Considering that it was well-trained and absolutely TERRIFYING, he would have gone for a lot of money, especially as a guard dog. Classic, greedy Mammon. Lucifer was pretty much the "dad friend" of the three heads, constantly putting Leviathan and Mammon back in their place. Scolding Mammon (and threatening him once or twice, though he doesn't mean it, it does scare Mammon.) was pretty much his life duty at this point, as well as quelling Leviathan's unending envy for Lucifer's control over the body and much more fair treatment. "You both are acting like kits. We're grown Keldines, and we will act like one." Lucifer spoke. "...Got it..?" he asked, his voice dipping to a much deeper and threatening tone. The two heads enthusiastically nodded, knowing full well that getting Lucifer angry was an absolutely terrible idea. The last time a Keldine got Lucifer angry, they were without a hind leg. He alone was a force to be reckoned with, and with the addition of Mammon and Leviathan, you've got a power trio. "But, it isn't fair! How come Mammon gets to do whatever he wants and he just gets off with a quick scolding?!" Leviathan whined. "Because hurting him hurts us too." Lucifer responded, pointing out the most obvious answer. The trio walked along a rather unused path, attempting to make sure nobody heard them bantering and snarling at each other. "Mammon, you trying to sell Cerberus was the worst idea you've had yet. Have you forgotten that you share the same body that we do? We know AND see exactly what you try to do before you can even fully do it." Lucifer noted, an aggressive tone in his voice. There was no way Mammon would be getting out of this one unscathed; maybe a 3 hour lecture from Lucifer would do. Though, that also makes it unfair for Leviathan. Lucifer supposed he'd get one too for shrieking in his ear about Mammon's antics.

"Both of you better be ready for a punishment as soon as we're home." Lucifer told them, rather vaguely. If they knew what was coming, it wouldn't be as scary. He wanted the suspense to drive them insane, hearing their anxious thoughts made him laugh. They knew what they did, and they knew there would be repercussions and consequences for their actions. That's how it's always been with Lucifer. He knew just scolding them never worked, especially when they were younger. He had to take on a fatherly role for them, having clearly not been taught how to behave. Especially in front of others, blurting out entirely off-topic and unnecessary comments. Both Mammon and Leviathan immediately shut up, not wanting to bring Lucifer's more aggressive nature down upon themselves. They moved their heads away from each other, refusing to make eye contact, knowing one would probably get snappy at the other eventually. Lucifer gave a slight hum of acknowledgement, continuing walking home. Mammon sighed, trying to keep his head cleared so that Lucifer wouldn't know what he was thinking. He also knew full well that Leviathan would probably tease him if it was dumb or yell at him for already trying to come up with a backup scheme again. On the other hand, Leviathan's mind was running with thoughts. "What will Lucifer do? Will he scold us? Will he give us another hour-long lecture? Will he come up with something entirely new just to scare us?!" Leviathan was absolutely petrified, the poor anxious mess. He just wanted to take a nap at this point. He was getting tired from all of the yelling and scolding going on between him and his siblings.

Merely about a week later, they were all laughing as they watched a compilation of Keldines doing really stupid things. Falling into a pool not realizing it's there, having a frisbee hit them in the face, you named it and they laughed. This particular episode featured Tyrant, a friend of theirs, accidentally hitting his head on the top of a door frame repeatedly. They cackled, knowing that Tyrant often forgets that doorways aren't exactly made for Keldines to fit. The three agreed that it was probably the reason why his horns were so beat up, they were solid so they couldn't just brush past the door. Mammon cackled, tacking on a "It's probably why he gets so angry all the time!" earning him a hearty laugh from Leviathan. Leviathan then countered with "Well, it's probably what's making him so blue!" making Mammon hysterically laugh in turn. Lucifer simply listened to the two, quietly giggling a little bit to himself. Even though his brothers were outrageously obnoxious, he knew to appreciate the small experiences in life that they could share together without interruption, whether it be by an argument between the three, Leviathan whining that something just isn't fair, or Mammon coming up with a new money-making scheme that runs the three keldines broke. Another time they had watched a keldine fail compilation, Zero, one of the few unique keldines, had smacked a passerby keldine and their kit with one of his maniacally large wings. He turned around hearing the kit start wailing, profusely apologizing. Zero's rather aggressive and scary appearance only made the kit cry more, and Zero ran away. "That's nothing like the Zero we know!" Leviathan and Mammon agreed. Zero was known for fighting and being stubborn, not for running away. After scaring a kit, nonetheless? That type of behavior was extremely uncharacteristic for a keldine of Zero's nature.

Only 3 hours after, they were back on their absolutely bonkers behavior. Screaming, hissing, growling, the whole bit. However, the tables have turned this time. Mammon is yelling at Leviathan for getting his horn snagged on Leviathan's. "I'm not stupid enough to put my ENTIRE horn around your tiny little nub horns! It was YOUR choice that YOU made!" Mammon spoke, a growl seeping into his voice near the end of the sentence. "YOU'RE the one with the large horns! You'd have to make an attempt to get them stuck!" Leviathan retorted. "This has to be some sort of sick joke." Lucifer muttered. After a few more minutes of screaming and biting, Lucifer couldn't put up with it anymore. "ENOUGH!" he yowled, scaring his two brothers into silence. "One second we're all having fun and laughing, and you're biting each other's heads off the next! Don't EITHER of you know how to behave?! You'd think a full grown, three-headed keldine would be the most mature, but it turns out that two of the heads act like KITS! It's absolutely EMBARRASSING!" Lucifer said, speaking rather quickly. He hated how quickly Mammon and Leviathan could start snapping at eachother. It felt as though they were arguing every second of every day. These arguments were also ALWAYS about the same topic! Leviathan doing SOMETHING against Mammon, or Mammon trying to get money in shady manners. It's like Lucifer was the only saving grace for the two! At least he could enjoy laughing at stupid keldines.

──ART 1──ART 2──ART 3──
Last edited by miissingyou on Wed May 27, 2020 5:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:58 am

mark,,
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:58 am

username; sleepybird ☾
name(s); Vel, Siames, and Cress
pronouns; they/them
prompt;
Although they have their arguments and whatnot, the trio are fiercely protective of each other.

Vel is more of the leader in the trio- with their charming, persuasive nature they tend to be the one to calm. Siame’s hot headed and expressive nature. Siames likes to be expressive and quite loud, some saying that they have an almost explosive amount of expression. Cress tends to be the soft spoken one, very calm, although sometimes they do seem to not care about their siblings. Cress is the one who binds all three of them together. They get along pretty well, although Siames and Vel argue the most in the trio.

Slipping through the trees and bramble, the three are exploring the forest. A tree branch cracks as they step through. Three pairs of eyes blink in the darkening light, before all three nod in agreement. "Lettt's.... gooo... right?" Siames suggests energetically. "Left looks more promising if you asked me." Vel murmurs back, their voice cool. "Again? how come you always get to decide where we go!" Siames angrily snaps. Nudging Cress, the Keldine groggily blinks. "Straight ahead...?" Cress mumbles, voice small and hushed. The keldine yawns, clearly not caring for the argument at hand.

The three's stomach growls. "Cake..?" Cress murmurs, blinking. "Red velvet?" Siames perks up, swishing one of the three's tail in excitement. "I believe we can agree on this, Siames." Vel nods, almost smiling. The three headed keldine treads through the forest, on the search of the only thing they could agree on unanimously- red velvet cake.

They have their arguments and whatnot, but that doesn’t get in the way of their love for red velvet cake!

art one

gl everyone!! i love everyone's concepts
Last edited by home on Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Novacaine- » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:59 am

mark
Credit to frostily and Brackensnake for my avatar and sig image
MY BOI NOVAAA
-Novacaine-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envy. » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:59 am

heavily eyes
════════════════════════
envy | bi | infp-t
pisces ☼ libra ☾ cancer ↑
Image ImageImage
kelds | code shop | th
════════════════════════
envy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:59 am

username; jointedwishes
name(s); {left head = Timber} {middle head = Wanda} {right head = Johanna}
pronouns; she/her
prompt; wip
Last edited by jointedwishes on Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jeepher97 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:59 am

ahh the mythical Keldberus

username; Jeepher97
name(s); Jaylenn (Far right) Cylus (middle) & Terra (left)
pronouns; they/them together- she/he/she for separate heads
prompt;

What are they like together?
Surprisingly, they always usually see eye to eye. Cylus and Jaylenn are usually the ones that do not get along with own another, Cylus is sensitive when it comes to Terra. She’s quiet and usually doesn’t say much, she goes along with what Cylus likes to do and enjoys listening to his long rants about prey they missed or another friendly keldine they met in their ever going adventures.
Unfortunately, due to being considered “mythical” most keldines don’t believe they actually exist. And when they try speaking to one, most of the time they run in fear at the sight of them.
Or think they are hallucinating, and simply walk off ignoring them as if they don’t exist.
It’s usually quite lonely, and hard to find a normal keldine to just sit and have a nice conversation with.
Jaylenn doesn’t like Cylus’s outlook on life, and they usually argue about how to talk to strangers or hunt. They mostly are never on the same page when it comes to just about anything.

How do they deal with each other?
Most of the time Cylus just blocks out Jaylenn, he doesn’t let her negative attitude affect him and usually ignores her as much as possible to avoid getting mad. But purposely she will keep egging him on just to finally get him to explode or erupt with anger. She finds it funny when he gets all puffy.
Terra doesn’t talk often, but once Jaylenn gets her laugh and tries to shut Cylus up, she uses her calm quiet demeanor to silence and calm him. Terra has a beautiful voice that she never gets to use very often, she will sing and soothe Cylus with soft and gentle words.

What is one thing they all enjoy doing?
All three enjoy the calm waters of the moon river, they love to leave their cave at night and enjoy a cold nights swim under the moon light. This is the only time you’ll see them all laugh together, talk, and smile. No fighting, no calming, just laughter and fun among all three of them.
Last edited by Jeepher97 on Sat May 30, 2020 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Friendship Is The Key To Happiness"
TH
Jeepher97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiinotasha » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:00 am