Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Jasmine, Diamond, Ryan, Constance, Clarity, Rob by clouds-move-on

Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jasmine, Diamond, Ryan, Constance, Clarity, Rob

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:05 pm

New Name/s?: Jasmine
Gender/Sex Change?: no
Why do you want them?: Same story as the others! I'd keep her as Red's sibling. ^u^ Writing/art in future when I can pit aside time for it. For now just notes.
What will you do with them?: ^^^ Come up witha character and use in a story. I'm thinking she'll be involved with something shady that's she's trying to bring to light.
Will you alert me if you change them, sell them, or don't want them anymore?: yes

New Name/s?: Diamond
Why do you want them?: Same story as the others! I'd keep her as Red's sibling. ^u^ Writing/art in future when I can pit aside time for it. For now just notes.
What will you do with them?: ^^^ She's trying to avoid family drama and is pretty distant from her siblings until something brings them together.
Will you alert me if you change them, sell them, or don't want them anymore?: yes

Character Name/s: Ryan
New Name/s?: keeping!
Why do you want them?: I have to review my notes for Conrad n Myra and kin's story but - same thing, maybe with some changes.
What will you do with them?: ^^^ Same story. He's a traveler who is trying to avoid responsibilities.

New Name/s?: Constance, Clarityand Jerome
Gender/Sex Change?: other two staying the sme; Clarity/Maple is now male,
Why do you want them?: exact same as the others sdfdfs
What will you do with them?: Constance will join her mom and siblings in the same story - once again I have to sorta revamp and better clarify my idea but I picture her being very close to and clingy to her mom. Clarity is probably in love with her but he's having a hard time getting her to actually be willing to leave for him. Jerome is a sneak, best put, I might have him as a side character plot for one of my rpg groups in some suspicious dealings.
Will you alert me if you change them, sell them, or don't want them anymore?: yep ^u^

Character Name/s: Robinsong, Ashen, unnamed dog
New Name/s?: Rob, Harvard, Roto
Gender/Sex Change?: male, male, male
Why do you want them?: Rob, same story as his brother - Harvard, same story world but maybe different story - Roto, I had an idea without designs so I'd be using this design to fill a character!
What will you do with them?: ^ Writing! Rob lives with his brother, Harvard I'll get his two siblings if I come back in time to get them and I;m thinking they end up, lost in the woods. vague idea. Roto is one of three political prisoners who escape and are on the run.
Will you alert me if you change them, sell them, or don't want them anymore?: yep ^u^
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me