Willow Valley Morgan #033 by LivingLethal

Based on Click to view
Artist LivingLethal [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Willow Valley Morgan #033

Postby LivingLethal » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:05 am

About Willow Valley Morgans wrote:Willow Valley Morgans (WVMs) are a strong, graceful breed of equine that are cited to be both excellent sport and companion horses. These new, improved Morgans arose through breeding strains of Morgan horses with Andalusians to create a graceful, kind breed that was better than ever before. WVMs are looking to find homes where they have a purpose… Can you step up to the plate?

The WVM species is officially open !! Thank you all for sticking around while renovations occurred. I hope y'all enjoy this first adopt (and many more that have been premade by our artists xD).

Owner: middle earth.
Show Name: Hymn to Eternity
Barn Name: Antheia
Height: 15.3hh
Eye Color: Espresso
Phenotype: Palomino Splash
Genotype: ee/aa/Crcr/SplSpl
Discipline: Trail riding
Halter: Baby blue
Breeding Info: Splash will always pass.

Write about a time she encountered a field of wildflowers. Your response may be drawn or written, with a word count of over 200 or an art piece with lines and flat colors (or more).

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Mare
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b] 15.3hh
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]
[b]Competition:[/b]

End date is May 2nd, 8pm EST!
Last edited by LivingLethal on Thu May 07, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Willow Valley Morgan #033

Postby dubai. » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:38 am

Username;; Dubai
Show Name: WW Omelette
Barn Name: Remi
Halter: Surprise me!
Discipline: Dressage
Competition:

Well, I tried a new styleeee..?
Last edited by dubai. on Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
Dubai - She/her - Anxiety
"coding credit"

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Dubai is a
KWPN gelding
who can jump
grand prix
height. He
has 2 vices.
One is cribb
ing, the othe
r is being
sweet <33
Dubai is my
favorite horse <3

┕━━━━━━━━┙
dubai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:25 am

Username;; LemonBunny
Show Name: The Sun Will Rise
Barn Name: Honey
Halter: Light Yellow
Discipline: Barrel Racing
Competition: The sun was high in the sky, shining down on Polar North and its fields. Honey trotted, excited for the day.

Sam entered the paddocks and led her out by her halter, Hailey behind them with her camera.

"I Can't wait to get a picture of her for her page on the website," she said, "The flower fields are perfect."

"I Know it's going to come out perfect, Hailes." Sam smiled.

It didn't take long for the two to lead her to the fields nearby, wildflowers in beautiful shades of purple, orange, red and yellow flooded the hills, while springtime at Polar North was still a little chilly in the mornings, it didn't stop the flowers from emerging beautifully.

Sam let go of Honey's halter, as the fields were fenced in just in case something were to spook her, and she naturally stood tall and proud, looking around her at some of the other horses that were in the fields.

Hailey crouched down at the perfect angles to get the best shots of Honey, from her majestic profile to her beautiful face, and even a few pictures of her and Sam together.

When it was time to go home, Honey trotted alongside the two faithfully, seeming to have enjoyed her time in the wildflower fields, coming back to the ranch a relaxed mare.

(223 words)
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minimire » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:28 pm

Username;; middle earth.
    Show Name: hymn to eternity
    Barn Name: antheia
    Halter: light blue
    Discipline: trail riding
    Competition: [word count: 392]
    Antheia always had been a curious horse but she can be a little skittish though she never shows it when she's around others. She loves discovering new places and learning about the other creatures and plants that inhabit the planet with her. So you can only imagine her joy when she stumbled across a field of wildflowers, filled with creatures and plants she has never encountered before! However, how she came across this meadow was rather embarrassing and Antheia prefers if none and remembered it. She was laying alone in the forest, slowly picking her entangled mane when she heard a snap in the woods. Her head shot up and her movements stilled. The sun was almost setting and it cast long shadows in the forest, making the trees seem wilder and more dangerous than they were in the day. Slowly, Antheia stood up and took a whiff of the air. She couldn't smell anything out of place. Another snap, this time to her right. She whipped her head to the right and slowly backed up. The bushes in front of her were rustling now. Something was definitely in there. She leaned forward, cautiously sniffing the bushes. Until something jumped - or rather hopped- out of the bushes. That was enough to send Antheia running through the woods, looking back, the last thing she saw a little round bunny tail. But before she could calm herself and halt, her hooves tripped over some fallen branches which sent her tumbling down a slope. Until she arrived here in this field. Pulling herself up, Antheia shook her mane and stretched her hooves. She silently thanked that no one was there to see her fall or the reason she was spooked. This field was not like the meadows she was used to. At sunset, fireflies had started to light up and flowers the glow in the dark started to bloom. She took her time walking through the field, sniffing everything in her path. She had ever seen flowers like these! Ones that bloom only at night and it's center glowing in the dark, colours of red, blue, green, and yellow lighting up the darkening sky. Antheia trotted happily in large circles in the meadow, swishing her tail as the fireflies flew past her. This field might just be her new favourite place to relax and sleep!

minimire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellenistic » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:25 am

snipped !
Last edited by hellenistic on Mon May 04, 2020 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellenistic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Mon May 04, 2020 7:55 am

Username;; dino cat
Show Name: Spark Splash
Barn Name: Sparky
Halter: Light Blue
Discipline: Driving
Competition: Sparky is always in the stable, the grazing pasture, or attached to the cart. She was exploring the grazing pasture and came across a flower. She walked past it and saw another. She also saw a river between her and a large amount of them. She hated water. She paced on the bank of the river for quite a while. She finally raced through it. She rolled in the flowers to dry off. WIthout noticing it she pancaked the whole field. When she saw it she was so sad. Now she couldn't enjoy the flowers, and she had to cross the river again. She raced through it again and rolled around on the grass to dry off. She was covered in mud when she got back to the stable. Which meant she had to be washed, with water! She was so sad that she couldn't have flowers and she had to go through a river twice and get washed off. She wanted a flower! One of her stablemates came in with a flower in his jaw. Finally, she had a flower. She rested peacefully that night with her new flower. She went out the nest day to find a flower for the stablemate that brought her one the night before.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LivingLethal » Tue May 05, 2020 3:10 pm

middle earth. wrote:
      Username;; middle earth.
      Show Name: hymn to eternity
      Barn Name: antheia
      Halter: light blue
      Discipline: trail riding
      Competition: [word count: 392]
      Antheia always had been a curious horse but she can be a little skittish though she never shows it when she's around others. She loves discovering new places and learning about the other creatures and plants that inhabit the planet with her. So you can only imagine her joy when she stumbled across a field of wildflowers, filled with creatures and plants she has never encountered before! However, how she came across this meadow was rather embarrassing and Antheia prefers if none and remembered it. She was laying alone in the forest, slowly picking her entangled mane when she heard a snap in the woods. Her head shot up and her movements stilled. The sun was almost setting and it cast long shadows in the forest, making the trees seem wilder and more dangerous than they were in the day. Slowly, Antheia stood up and took a whiff of the air. She couldn't smell anything out of place. Another snap, this time to her right. She whipped her head to the right and slowly backed up. The bushes in front of her were rustling now. Something was definitely in there. She leaned forward, cautiously sniffing the bushes. Until something jumped - or rather hopped- out of the bushes. That was enough to send Antheia running through the woods, looking back, the last thing she saw a little round bunny tail. But before she could calm herself and halt, her hooves tripped over some fallen branches which sent her tumbling down a slope. Until she arrived here in this field. Pulling herself up, Antheia shook her mane and stretched her hooves. She silently thanked that no one was there to see her fall or the reason she was spooked. This field was not like the meadows she was used to. At sunset, fireflies had started to light up and flowers the glow in the dark started to bloom. She took her time walking through the field, sniffing everything in her path. She had ever seen flowers like these! Ones that bloom only at night and it's center glowing in the dark, colours of red, blue, green, and yellow lighting up the darkening sky. Antheia trotted happily in large circles in the meadow, swishing her tail as the fireflies flew past her. This field might just be her new favourite place to relax and sleep!

my apologies for the delay, but congrats to middle earth. ! i adored the character development in your form, and i was genuinely a bit spooked alongside antheia. please enjoy her! i'll have her halter up within the next day or two, and please let me know if you'd like a halterless version.

to everyone else who entered, i really enjoyed reading what you all came up with (and viewing your art, haha)! good luck on your next entries <3

Last bumped by LivingLethal on Tue May 05, 2020 3:10 pm.
LivingLethal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me