Based on Click to view
Artist denja [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Helgrim - #048

Postby denja » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:54 am

π•¨π•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Enter the world of Helgrim!
Not many know what's behind those borders, not many hexes are brave enough to go past them.
The lands are dangerous, filled with deadly creatures than hunt your every move and dangerous prey that aren't so fearful as they used to be.
This is the land of the hexes! They are a colonizing species that calls most of this map home, and some are even strong enough to make it through the borders into the wilds.

Please only try out for this hex is you have a starter and are at least level 1, or don't have a starter!

───────────────────────────────────────────────

brrrr..... sometimes, helgrim can get a bit chilly....
what warms this hex’s heart?
min: 50 words
max: 500 words

end date: april 22nd

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Storage Thread[/b]:

[b]Prompt[/b]:

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Username;
Name;
Gender;
Rank, Title & Level; here, here, Level 0
XP; 0
Storage Thread; [url]xXx[/url]

Rarity; common
Edits; hair edit above jaw (common), small ear edit (common)
Equipped Items; n/a

Genotype; HxHx/b1b1/DD/Aa/A2a2/A3a3/Ww/FrFr/HsHs
Build: celer
Base: arctic
Presented Genes:
    Classic Tabby
    Freckles
    Husky
Carried Genes:
    Blonde
    Spotted Tabby
    Ticked Tabby
    Wild Tabby
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Helgrim - #048

Postby kaminari.denki » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:55 am

Username:
Name:
Storage Thread:

Prompt: hi mark

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFight β€’ Dappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

οΌ¨ο½ο½Œο½Œο½ο½—ο½…ο½…ο½Ž is ✨5 9 ο½„ο½ο½™ο½“βœ¨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:59 am

Username: .sins.
Name: Ishtar
Storage Thread: Watchers Of The Keep

Prompt:
      Ishtar is really only open to those that she has had quality bonding time with. But when she is feeling generous, she is often found telling stories of the gods and their conversations with her, and how they play a critical part in the world and that every meal is a blessing from them, every battle is their testing us and making sure we are always prepared. Those that die, have served their allotted time on the ground and will one day protect us from the sky. Telling these stories makes her feel happy, warm, and more connected to the world she is in now. and That to her, means everything.
Last edited by .sins. on Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
-
-
.sins. | they/them | sagittarius
enfp-t | true nuetral | slytherin

-----

just a vet student trying to enjoy the
minimal amount of free time they have

-----

trade | sig art credit | pfp art credit
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:38 pm

Username: Knickknacks
Name: Irenan
Storage Thread: Mistknoll Wanderers

Prompt:
    Though the woods were cold, Irenan's heart was warmed. So was her face, turned to bask in the warmth of the crackling bonfire.

Her campmates danced in circles around the blaze, singing off-key tunes and smiling and whirling each other about. One of them had, somewhat mysteriously, produced a pipe, and sent music notes reeling into the night as they played. Even Cato, the grouchy loner who she'd snapped at the day before, was singing along, and smiling around at anyone and everyone.

Irenan was merely watching, leaning against the pole of her tent. She was exhausted after a long day, but she didn't have to be dancing to be warmed by the scene in front of her.

They were together. They were happy and healthy and, for the moment, safe.

Perhaps she'd join in next time.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gh0st » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:57 pm

Username: gh0st
Name: Shell
Storage Thread: The Kingdom of Sand

Prompt: Shell's heart is warmed by many things, some more simple than others. When he get compliments, when he collect shells and just sits and decorates them in silence, when people want to just sit and craft with him,just crafting in general, he's pretty cheerful so his heart is easy to warm. [52 Words]
Image Image Image Image

Image\ImageImage ImageImage Image will probably redesign this at some point.
I have a TH but idk if i'll link it-
Gh0st

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:31 pm

Username: Sabatea
Name: Twilight
Storage Thread: Blighted Briars

Prompt:
Twilight is a rather shy hex, and she has a hard time telling others her opinion or ideas. As such, she truly loves it when another hex takes the moment to ask her personally, or when hexes stand up for her when she is able to voice her own thoughts. She feels as though it helps her gather her courage to speak more freely, and she hopes to one day be able to be that hex for someone else. She wants every hex to feel heard, but for now she's just happy when someone is able to stand up for her, or notices her hesitation.

X
X
X
XXXγ€Œ

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX」

Maplestar image Β© Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:50 am

Username: bmkmb
Name: Laurel
Storage Thread: Antipathy

Prompt: The arctic celer lazed about on a rock. She looked bored to most, but a sharp one might see the way her eyes were narrowed. The soft drumming of her tail against the rock was more from misplaced anticipation than relaxation.

Opening her maw as wide as possible, Laurel stretched her jaws. The other helgrims were scared of her, she knew. Antipathy was an odd group. Each member trusted the other with their life, yet when it came to everyday, non-life-threatening situations, they tended to stay far apart. Wary trust, that's what Laurel liked to call it.

There was a tumbling of paws and Laurel's ears - well, one of them - pricked up. A little brown kit was running towards her, a shy smile on it's muzzle.

"Miss Laurel? Could you tell me a story?" the kit asked hesitantly.

Any coldness Laurel was feeling to her odd group immediately thawed out at the kit's voice. So what if the other helgrims didn't like her? The next generation loved her.

"Of course, little one," the frosty celer purred, unable to keep a smile off her maw. "How about a story about the stonehounds?"
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:21 am

Username: StormSerpent
Name: Frosted flake
Storage Thread: The cosiety

Prompt:

Frosted flake likes to be alone. Other hexes often try to comfort her and be there for her. But she pushes them away, walking them only try harder to help. When she's finally alone she feels comfortable and happy. By herself listening to the wind whistle past her ears, no heartbeat or breathing other than her own. Nobody there at all, someone could be there, hidden with no way for Frosted flake to know that they're there, but she'll tense up and frown, she doesn't know why but she's no longer happy, she's no longer alone...
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:41 am

Username: Canary22
Name: Ninia
Storage Thread: Guild of Thieves

Prompt: (492)
Ninia stalked through the streets, keeping her head low as she wove around the shabby stalls that littered the pathways. It hadn't been a good day. She’d almost been caught trying to steal some cloth earlier, and had only managed to escape thanks to the bulky felis who was walking beside her. Though the city kept in the heat, protecting the hexes from the bone-aching cold, there was nothing to keep Ninia safe from the withering glare that came from the fortis or the icy feeling spreading from the inside. Without another word to the other hex, she melted away into the crowd.

Not much later, when she was in her private space- a small rockery just outside the city walls- she realised someone was nearby. It was more of a feeling than a true sense, so she couldn’t be certain, and a quick glance around revealed nothing; however, her suspicions were confirmed when a set of paw steps approached from behind. Ninia whipped around, baring her teeth. But the hex was no threat to her. Rather the opposite, in fact. This was Daivat, her adoptive mother, one of the few she could trust. β€œNo need for such violence, Nini,” the older hex purred with amusement.
β€œMy name’s not Nini. I told you to stop calling me that cycles ago.”
Daivat settled down, kindness and warmth coming off her in waves. Ninia could already feel the icy lump in her chest start to thaw. β€œYou know, you shouldn’t spend so much time out here. The Guild needs you. You’re one of our best thieves.”
Ninia’s throat closed up and she shuffled her paws miserably. β€œBut they almost caught me today. I could have been thrown in prison, locked up for uncountable cycles if Rychti hadn’t been there to distract them while I got away.”
β€œThat’s doesn’t matter. Everyone makes mistakes, my little Nini. Even your mother dearest has had her fair share of close calls.” Her tone was light with amusement, but her businesslike tone soon returned. β€œNow, I think you should come back home. Your family needs you.”
β€œBut what if I mess up again? I could do something terrible and expose you all, then everyone would be in prison as well as me. The cubs wouldn’t have anyone to look after them any more.” Her voice grew more frantic and she bowed her head in shame.
β€œWe have our ways of dealing with prison,” Daivat replied grimly. β€œNow get up. You’re not going to do anyone any good if you sit here, moping all day. But you will do us some good if you come back now and maybe help us get dinner, eh?”

Daivat’s usual brisk manner was comforting to Ninia. She stood up and nodded before following her mother back to the depths of the city, once again a part of the bustling, busy atmosphere in the winding streets. But this time, they felt a whole lot warmer.

// canary // they/them // zoology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:33 am

bmkmb wrote:Username: bmkmb
Name: Laurel
Storage Thread: Antipathy

Prompt: The arctic celer lazed about on a rock. She looked bored to most, but a sharp one might see the way her eyes were narrowed. The soft drumming of her tail against the rock was more from misplaced anticipation than relaxation.

Opening her maw as wide as possible, Laurel stretched her jaws. The other helgrims were scared of her, she knew. Antipathy was an odd group. Each member trusted the other with their life, yet when it came to everyday, non-life-threatening situations, they tended to stay far apart. Wary trust, that's what Laurel liked to call it.

There was a tumbling of paws and Laurel's ears - well, one of them - pricked up. A little brown kit was running towards her, a shy smile on it's muzzle.

"Miss Laurel? Could you tell me a story?" the kit asked hesitantly.

Any coldness Laurel was feeling to her odd group immediately thawed out at the kit's voice. So what if the other helgrims didn't like her? The next generation loved her.

"Of course, little one," the frosty celer purred, unable to keep a smile off her maw. "How about a story about the stonehounds?"

congrats!! i loved the way you showed laurel’s personality through the writing,,, the end made ME feel all warm n fuzzy
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me