Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cloudthorn ref by 1lach

Artist 1lach [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cloudthorn ref

Postby 1lach » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:32 pm

Here's Cloudthorn, the big buff mean boy
Here's his story, which isn't as complex as Oakbranch's.
Cloudthorn was born into SkyClan with his brother Oakkit and his sister Patchkit. However, Patchkit was born dead, which was a terrible loss for SkyClan. Cloudkit's mother named her so that she would find her way to StarClan. Cloudkit become really close with his brother Oakkit and they always play-fought until the sun sank beneath the horizon. When they became apprentices, Oakpaw and Cloudpaw were constant rivals, but Oakpaw always seemed to be losing. Cloudpaw was concerned with his brothers fright all the time, and he was sad when his brother left him to become a medicine cat apprentice. But it made Oakpaw happier, seeing as he didn't have to hunt prey on the spot, and Cloudpaw loved that for him. He never really understood the interest Oakpaw had in old elder stories and StarClan, but he didn't mind. Cloudpaw quickly made friends with other apprentices, and was a popular young tom. Healthy, strong, and bold were all components to get him to become a great warrior. But he never really looked at the bright side. While he was young and strong, he was usually grumpy, but he still loved his friends and family. After Cloudthorn and Oakbranch got their full names, Cloudthorn became a bit more bright. But soon after, his father was killed on a thunderpath on a mission to get a special herb for Oakbranch. Grief-stricken, the big warrior returned to his gloomy self, and it took the help of his brother and a few of his friends to get him happy again. He dreams of becoming a deputy, and one day a leader. Graystar seems to have her eye on him, and he hopes his destiny isn't far away

He's so grumpy I love him

╔════════════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════════════╗
Hey guys, you can call me Latch!

If you want to message me, go right ahead!
I love to talk about my interests with other
people!

»»-—————-«« Links »»-—————-««
∘◦ Art Shop ◦∘ ∘◦ Toyhouse ◦∘
∘◦ Deviantart ∘◦
∘◦ Artfight ∘◦
╚════════════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════════════╝
1lach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery