•Loud noises
•Heat
•Parties
•Lots of keldines bothering him
•Constant questions about his wings
•Thunderstorms
•Swimming

Backstory;
It was a calm crisp morning, the birds started their morning chirps and songs flushing out the nightly songs of crickets that filled the air. A young Falcon yawned and stretched out his paws, ah what a peaceful morning. He smiled and stood up, looking around as he exited his cave. The flowers were bright and beautiful colors, the suns rays had started to beat down on his pelt. He shook himself and made a disgusted face, “I hate all this hot air” he sighed to himself, “though it does bring out such beautiful creatures” he smiled looking up at the birds above him.
“OH LOOK GUYS ITS BIRD BOY”
Falcon cringed, his nice morning had at least started that way, but it was running down hill very very quickly. His smile slid into a frown, he growled softly.
“Whatcha doing loser? Staring at your bird buddies again? Why don’t you just use those things and finally fly up there and hug em!” A dark brown Keldine laughed and shoved Falcons wings, as two smaller green keldines behind him laughed and chuckled.
Falcon snarled and turned around staring him in the face, the other keldine just grinned ear to ear. “Hey now buddy ole pal, I was just joking! Sheesh can’t take a joke?”
Falcon looked him up and down and scoffed, turning and walking in the opposite direction.
The brown keldine quickly followed and snagged falcons tail causing him to whimper and stop in his tracks.
“It’s rather rude not to talk to your friends don’t you think.” The brown keldine snarled.
Falcons fur began to rise on the back of his pelt, his claws itched at the dirt in front of his paws. He turned slowly and stared back at the grinning keld “friends don’t pick on friends. As far as I”m aware, I have no friends just pesky bullies”
“look he finally spoke! Words!!” One of the green kelds yelled.
The brown keldine stared at Falcon, “yeah why does it matter what he says he’s just a loser anyway. He’ll never be good at anything like us. He’s just a weirdo bird watcher.”
Falcon shook his head and ran off, deep into the woods.
His eyes filled with tears. “So what?” He thought to himself. “What’s so wrong with loving nature and birds? They’re so beautiful, they’re souls are so rich and pure. So what if I admire them? They’re so beautiful...so what if my wings aren’t real.. they weren’t meant to be! They were meant as a symbol of admiration”
Falcon ran. Deep into the woods. He couldn’t smell the other Keldines anymore, he had ran so far. He didn’t want to stop, but his body was tired.
The sun began to set already, and Falcon found a beautiful cliff with a rock nearby to sit on.
He decided to lay there to sleep, it looked over the beautiful ocean below him the waves slightly crashed on the shore, his mind was full and his heart had sunk. His tears began to dry as the night sky started to show its beautiful face once again. “Hello beautiful” he chirped out to the stars, as the moon slowly rose above the horizon.
He started to smile again, his heart started to feel a little more happy.

“Is he dead?”
“I uh.. don’t think so?”
“Poke him Jay maybe he’s playing dead”
“Pla-playing dead? You don’t just think he’s sleeping?”
“Oh uh.. maybe! His wings are so pretty..”

Falcons eyes popped open, above him we’re two pretty colored Keldines. One was blue with a mad, skeptical looking face. But the other was a young little pup like himself, orange and black with black eyes.
“Hi!!” The orange one spouted, “my names Ghoul! And this big grumpy oaf is Jay! It’s nice to meet you!”
Falcon sat up and hesitated, he sadly looked at Ghoul.
Ghoul walked up to him a little closer, “I’m sorry to startle you, we were out on a morning hunt and we were about to fish for a little while when we stumbled across you here. We were worried you were dead.”
Falcon chuckled straight to the point isn’t he?
Jay pushed Ghoul back with a single paw, “sorry if he startled you, I know he’s quite loud and jumpy.”
Falcon cracked a slight smile “I.. I’m Falcon. I named myself after the birds I watch in the forest. My parents.. I don’t know where they are. I’ve lived in a cave my whole life, I’m tormented by three keldines who wait outside my cave every morning for me to wake up to make fun of me.”

Ghouls face couldn’t contain his shock, he pushed Jays paw away and sat in front of Falcon.
“I’m sorry, our parents died when we were young, were brothers ya see but Jays older then me so he’s quite a bit bigger then me already!”
Jay flicked his tail and sat down behind Ghoul he nodded slightly.
Falcon paused “wait, Jay? As in blue Jay?” Jay turned his head and nodded “that’s right”
Falcon smiled “I love blue jays! They’re beautiful birds, the fly so high and sing such pretty songs!”
Jay smiled, “they do don’t they?”
Falcon nodded “they do! And you’re blues are so pretty just like one! You have the best name”
“Thank you young one. You’re name suits you quite well as well, Falcon. You must be a strong one to have that name”
Jay smiled warmly, Ghoul smiled.

“Can I ask where you two are coming from?” Falcon asked.
Jay stood up and pointed his tail in the direction from which they came “we come from the Valley of keldines”
“Woah, the what?” Falcon asked tilting his head.
“The valley of keldines is a beautiful place where thousands of keldines live together in harmony. No fighting, no bullying, only peace and friendships. We have plenty of hunting grounds, dens for all the keldines of any age, and swimming grounds. This ocean is part of our swimming grounds you see”
Falcon stared at Jay “no bullies? Friends?”
Ghoul hopped up and brushed against Falcon, Falcon blushed “what was that for?!”
Ghoul stood back, “I wanted to say your welcome to come back with us and meet with the council if you’d like, I really want to be your friend!”
Falcon stared at them in disbelief. Could this be? Not all keldines are.. terrible? Friendships? Harmony?
“I..I’ll go with you if you’ll have me”
Ghoul jumped excitedly “oh yay oh yay! You’re so cool and unique like me, we’re going to be best friends!”
Jay shook his head, “come on Ghoul don’t scare him like that, let’s go boys” he turned to lead the way.
Falcon giggled and followed behind Jay, Ghoul close next to him rambling about his fishing trips with Jay in the past.

Ghoul stared at Falcons wings as he walked, they swayed beautifully with the way his shoulders moved when he walked. “Why do you have wings?” Ghoul blurted out.
Falcon hesitated at first, but decided to be a little open Jay pricked his ears to listen “you see, I really love birds. And one day on my nature walk, I found these all dirty in a bush on the ground. I took them down to the water and cleaned them up. I made this chest strap, and I like to wear them to show my symbolism for birds and how much I love them” Ghouls jaw dropped, Falcon cringed waiting for him to make a rude comment or say something to upset him, when he was pleasantly surprised.
“Wow! How cool! They look great on you” Ghoul smiled and ran up to Jays side, Falcon smiled following them “wow.. thank you” he mumbled to himself blushing
WIP
Jeepher97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me