Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Poffin Adopts - Grand Opening ! open for marks by kiffell

Based on Click to view
Artist kiffell [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poffin Adopts - Grand Opening ! open for marks

Postby kiffell » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:40 am

-banner here-
- nursery - customs - growths - archive - trade thread - discord -

Lines are by Twig

Information
Poffins are quite the friendly species, despite being a more aggressive looking creature, they're very loving. These almost dragon looking animals spend their days out on the shores and banks of any body of water they can find. They live on both land and in water, as they house both gills and lungs. Their diet is a mix of plants and animals, making them a omnivore creature, which is why they tend to keep near the safety of the waters. They have strong jaws, making it easy to open clam and mussel shells, along with crayfish, crabs, and lobsters. When hunting for small mammals or fish, they usually hunt in packs of 2 to 4.
Poffins that live near the fresh waters, like rivers, lakes, and bogs, tend to adapt more to living on land, while Poffins that live near the oceans tend to adapt to being in the water. Another key trait about Poffins is their glow. They have light up cheeks, fins, and tail for mating, protection, or just a light for their path at night or in the deep sea.
These social creatures were then easily domesticated by humans, making them a great companion. They're loved by humans everywhere, and they're about the size of a large dog. Even though Poffins are now domesticated, there are still wild creatures and there are still groups of them living in the wild.

Rules:

-be kind to the staff and community
-dont whine if you dont win an adopt
-dont harass or bug people
-each user may own as many poffins as they can handle
-you may gift, trade, or readopt your poffin with notice from kiffell
-poffins may ONLY be traded for art or other poffins (including MYOs)
-you may not sell your poffin unless you purchased it or it was a purchased MYO (USD, dA points, and c$
-poffins may be treated as fursonas with notice from kiffell
-when adding items or scars, do not change anything on the poffin
-you may roleplay poffins, these can be private or public
-only poffin staff can create adoptable poffins
-you may only make a poffin if you have a MYO
-myo tokens may be obtained via events or purchase (USD, dA points, c$)
-customs need to be approved by staff before posting
-staff get one rare myo upon their hire, and an uncommon staff myo every 3 months
-staff may not abuse their powers, if a staff is found doing so their status will be revoked
-staff must respect other staff and community members

if you have any questions regarding rules, PM kiffell

Rarity Guide:
Non-Rarity:
colored sclera, weight edits, scars

Common:
one fin, hair edit above jaw, tongue edit, claws, fangs, longer fur

Uncommon:
ear changes, minor tail edit, different cheek shape, small horns, no fur, hair edit below jaw, extra glow patches on body

Rare:
complex horns, major tail changes, extra sets of fins, leg fins, scales, halos, height change (tall or smol), extra eyes, goop

Legendary:
wings, tentacles, color changing cheek/fins/tail, gem growth, horns on the body, feather growth, multiple tails (max of 4), multiple legs

Banned traits:
anything considered body horror (eyes on body, mouths on body, etc.), multiple heads, no tail, furred tails, no fins, no cheek, missing limbs

Staff:

Owner:
    Kiffell
Moderators:

Artists:

Archivists:

!! LOOKING FOR MODERATORS AND ARCHIVISTS (Main, Nursery, Customs, and Item Bank) !!
Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Position;; (Mod or which archivist)[/b]
[b]Have you been this position for anywhere else?;; (put links)[/b]
[b]Experience;;[/b]
[b]Why you'd like to be hired for this species?;;[/b]
[b]Do you have discord?;;[/b]

PLEASE PM ME THIS FORM!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist