Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

it's almost over, but here we are, by avoxx

Artist avoxx [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

it's almost over, but here we are,

Postby avoxx » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:17 pm

This is something i've chosen to do for the sake of my own mental health. I've loved being on here, but ive been reminded more and more why i took so many breaks before.
let me get started with some information i know people want,

yes, i will be finishing commissions, but i will not be accepting any further commissions unless it is special cases. I have decided that its for the best i dont do commissions, since it is causing me a lot of stress. This is at most, my own fault, as i take on more than i can reasonably complete, but im also still a learning artist, my style changes and i feel it's not good to take on commissions when im this inconsistent with my style.

you'll still be seeing designs and art from me, since i use okekai for general art and have grown used to it. I am also still remaining as part of boglin staff, since they have been some of the kindest people i have ever met. I thank you guys for being so kind to me. I most likely won't be joining any other species, or creating any large projects, besides my already started ones (fern, are you still there).

i have also been under a lot of stress due to the current state of the world. i try to distance myself from these things, but when i thrive on having interaction with my close friends, i haven't been taking the separation, and knowledge i may not see them again until next year has been stressing me. I care for them, and worry about them greatly.

i'll be answering any questions you have in the replies, but for now, this is my goodbye, i love you all and keep smiling.

"Oh are you kidding!?"
xNico/Ferris - It/Ce - Sys

emo dog artist who honestly
has too much and too little
time on his hands. not
much more beyond that.
have a weird history with
this site tbh. send a pm if
we owe you art or anything
else 👍
xxxxxxxxxxx©
avoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: it's almost over, but here we are,

Postby snuppy » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:29 pm

i love u, av
best of luck, dude uwu ♥

――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
𓆩⭒𓆪 { puppy // adult // lɘsbian } 𓆩⭒𓆪
Indigo ♡
sig & icon
――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
snuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrystallWolf AJ » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:47 am

hey, moch! sorry you're quitting :( best of luck if we don't talk again soon

over the past, what... almost year? you've been great to me and I love you a lot. you're an amazing, spiraling (if that's a good word???) artist, and I hope we can talk some more soon since I miss all those great talks we use to have. please know that if you EVER need to vent to anyone, you can 1000% come straight to me for some help (ps I could use some too :( )
axel | trans ftm | he/him or they/them | gay/biromantic

ImageImageImageImage

!~∆ Prism ∆~!
CrystallWolf AJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:39 am

Dude, I know we haven’t talked much outside of bog staff but if you seriously need anything let me know

Ily dude!! <3
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:30 am

I hope that things get better for you, even though it's gonna take some time. You probably have no clue who I am, but I've been following you for a while now. Your art is amazing and you seem like such a nice/funny person. I wish there was something I could do for you, but for now I wish you the best!
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:12 am

With the world how it is I totally get keeping it to things that you get something good out of.
Take care of yourself and don't apologize for needing to dip in and out of things for your own sake.
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:19 am

i just saw this in my oekaki tab <3
av your so amazing, please dont let anyone tell you otherwise. youve been such a good friend for
me, your so kind? thats one thing i love that about you. your so chill, and are an awesome person
to talk to, i hope to continue to be your friend and talk over discord | toyhouse | instagram. anyways,
please do whats best for you, i dont want you to get yourself too overstressed, or stressed at all.
your a huge inspo for a lot of people on cs, including myself. that's why i enjoy talking to you and
laughing :D your such a good friend? and im not just saying this, from the bottom of my heart i truly
mean everything im saving. once again, i understand why you're doing this, online is stressful enough
but when your stressed irl it only makes it worst. please, please never stop being you and making
others smile, including myself. i hope we can chat on insta / disc / th when your not as stressed and
can get back online c: Thank you for being my friend on here, one of my best friends on the entire cs.
the world is crazy atm, and people including myself are under a lot of stress so there's no need to be sorry
but no matter what i'll still order art of tyler for you because i like seeing you happy friend, until we
have a good chat next time, your friend - Holo | Kat
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me