design trade! by denja

Based on Click to view
Artist denja [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

design trade!

Postby denja » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:10 am

‘A rude/brash dark/hellish colored nightmare Pegasus or unicorn who can talk and is generally is extremely sarcastic and reckless. Female and will be considered a companion but is perfectly capable of going off on her own and making choices, just prefers to be a free spirit that simply makes others lives unbearable and can't entirely control her primal urges. Very much dislikes angelic creatures, sees them as boring snobs even if they aren't. Secretly follows around adventurers and causes minor trouble. Fire powers.’

description for character made for me-
what a nasty mare!
with a terrible temperament and an attitude to match, she’s sure to spark a few arguments.

her horn, - perhaps once a sight to behold - is chipped and worn down, decorated with a singed, ragged ribbon. she seems fond of it. the gold marble markings catch light and glimmer, though you wouldn’t want to get too close to admire it.
her mane, long and elegant is hacked short in some places : by her own means? who knows! i wouldn’t dare ask - those fangs of hers might come in handy.

—————— —————— —————— —————— ——————

description for your character-
i would love a shapeshifter of sorts - whatever creature, your choice! you can choose the human form or the creature form 💖 :-0
they’ll be incorporated into my fantasy world.

they are rough and ragged, probably looking a bit like they’ve been dragged through a bush backwards... several times.
they are very nature rooted - they’d rather spend their time snoozing in a field than visit the taverns as they travel. maybe next time they should give their hair a brush - looks like they’ve left half the forest in it!
the clothes they wear have definitely seen better days: they’re patched up to the brim with odd fabrics from near and far. there is a crystal necklace that hangs from their neck which they are never seen without.

i imagine a scruffy creature with a longer tail, possible cat/badger like. antlers would be cool! ears and tail (and antlers, if any) would be seen in their human form, also.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: design trade!

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:35 am

shes absolute baby and she will argue that shes not
claimed!!

i'll add you to my list :0cc
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: design trade!

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:01 pm

I'm so so so sorry I didn't get to this sooner
I hope this kiddo is to your liking- of course change whatever you like about them!!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me