Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

letts talk anime by anonymous dog

Artist anonymous dog [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

letts talk anime

Postby anonymous dog » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:56 am

so ive been watching anime lately to get my mind of off teling my mom that i think i may have anxiety,, anyways,, ive was watching k-on, but then i remmebered i should probably watch naruto, but i forgot how sad it was, and the whole time i felt like i was gonna cry.
anyways, heres some animes ive watched or whatever

k-on: LOVE IT So much,, ritsu is my wife and no ONE CAN KILL ME FOR THAT- anyways, its about a cute band of girls who goof off, its p cute and funny. i 100% <3 it

haikyuu: ive only watch ed eps 1 but i really like it. its about volleyball, thats all i really know

teasing master takakgi-san: IM OBSESSED W IT hehehhhhehehe uh its about a girl and a boy um,, who well the girl teases the boy a lot, and they are adorable and its just <3 <3 <3. Its a romance. im not too into romances but this one caught my eye

naruto: AWESOME,, ninjas r so cool. and naruto is adorable ,3 <3

my hero academia: <3 yes. i dont watch it, but i do read the manga. this manga is aweosme and i 100% reccomend it to anYONE and im probably gonna watch it sometimes

beastars: im gonna probably read the manga soon bc ive heard its really good, but so far i haven t read it or watched it

EDIT: AH right
splatoon: was my first manga ive ever read, its really good. I reccomend it if u like the splatoon game bc its just goood. Ive read all of the manga,, except #9 and 10,, but idek if those r out yet so // shrug

if u have any reccomenations, id love that <3 just remember im very sensitive

he/him
inactive
directioner

anonymous dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me