mari pavone by ✦ nemuri

Based on Click to view
Artist ✦ nemuri [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

mari pavone

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:14 pm

alright i think i got some things figured out !! this is mari pavone, twin sister to nori pavone and half sister to alice pavone

she and her sister were brought into the main family at a young age, and despite having different mothers in a suffocating, power-hungry society, they get along well enough with alice. mari works with her twin as a team, and even though both are still children/teenagers, they've come to be assassins, although they use different methods of assassination, with mari preferring knives and blades in general. together, they are known as "the butterflies of hell".

mari まり : english is mary, also meaning obstinacy, rebelliousness - kind of opposites to her twin, but they still work together well. the more physically gifted of the two. sometimes, she can be kind of flighty and would go off on her own to do what she wants to do. despite constant rebukes from nori, mari is dead-set in her ways, which sometimes causes a headache for the rest of the house. sometimes called mariposa/butterfly by her twin.

eventually i'll colourpick for the palette
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes