Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ioana - Vampire Mare OC by VampiricDarkBat

Artist VampiricDarkBat [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ioana - Vampire Mare OC

Postby VampiricDarkBat » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:11 pm

Give me a bit of grace please ๐Ÿ˜… I haven't used this program in forever. I'm very used to another one. I had a ton of trouble figuring out the blur options but I had a ton of fun with this. Critiques are super welcome along with tips. For sure the shading could have been better. I tend to blur mine over the color and lower the visability of it to give it a smooth look.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OC Info

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Ioana
Barn name: N/A
Breed: Vampire Horse
Coat: Black w/ tiger stripes, pinto markings, small stars
Personality: Shy, Doesn't like being the center of attention, loves techno music and enjoys reading. Ioana enjoys exploring and traveling as long as there are not too many people around. She has anxiety as well.
She dislikes large crowds and the feeling of not having any control in a situation. She is very much a night owl and tends to stay up chatting with her close friends.
Asthetic: Goth/ Vaporwave

--โœฉ--โ˜ฝ--โœฉ--โ˜พ--โœฉ----โœฉ--โ˜ฝ--โœฉ--โ˜พ--โœฉ----โœฉ--โ˜ฝ--โœฉ--โ˜พ--โœฉ--
๐”ธ๐••๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฅ|๐•๐•’๐•ž๐•ก๐•ช๐•ฃ๐•–|โ„๐•–/ โ„๐•š๐•ž|โ„™๐•’๐•˜๐•’๐•Ÿ|๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ|๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•—๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ
--โœฉ--โ˜ฝ--โœฉ--โ˜พ--โœฉ----โœฉ--โ˜ฝ--โœฉ--โ˜พ--โœฉ----โœฉ--โ˜ฝ--โœฉ--โ˜พ--โœฉ--
โ˜…VโœฉAโ˜…MโœฉPโ˜…IโœฉRโ˜…IโœฉCโ˜…
D
โœฉ
A
โœฉ
R
โœฉ
K
โœฉ
B
โœฉ
A
โœฉ
T

๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ถ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฝ!
My FR|My Art|My Toyhouse

๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ ๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–.
๐”ธ ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•– ๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ๐•ค ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•™ ๐•“๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•’๐•œ.
๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐• ๐•ฆ๐• ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•’๐••๐•– ๐•“๐•ช ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•”๐•™๐• ๐•š๐•”๐•–๐•ค.
VampiricDarkBat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me