Chubin #042 by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chubin #042

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:15 am

Chubin's are small creatures, generally around the size of a housecat, which can be found in almost any part of the world (excluding antarctica and desert's). Their fun and friendly nature has led to many being domesticated and welcomed as pets into family homes, although some Chubin's still roam the wild as feral animals. What makes this species so unique is a shiny, stretchy goo that grows from their bodies that is protected by a clear skin membrane, which is often patterned with different and unique designs. The goo growing around their belly stretches down their front arms so that, when leaping, it gives them the ability to glide for a short distance. This ability has been compared to that of sugar gliders.

[s] membrane pattern
[uc] tail, ears

tell me about this Chubin's Easter traditions! do they like egg painting? decorating the house? or maybe they ignore all the fuss and just buy the discount chocolate afterwards? go wild!

no word limit, at least one paragraph required. prettying up & art welcome. will end at around 5-10 entries

also little reminder that the artist search is open!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chubin #042

Postby Area11Fangirl » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:13 am

Username:
Area11Fangirl
Name:
Nicolas
Prompt:
Nicolas' favourite thing about Easter is without a doubt decorating the house. He can be found searching for decorations at yard sales and consignment stores all year round, even during Christmas he doesn't go as far as he does for bunny day. The house can almost always be seen with Easter decorations either in the windows or in the yard. The holiday never truly ends for Nicolas. The Chubin with the bunny ears is always hippity hoppity ready for Easter.
Though the discount candy has its perks as well. He can be found at every store close to him emptying the shelves the moment things are listed on sale. He watches the stores like a lion watches it's prey, ready to swoop in at a moment's notice and take as much as he could carry and afford.
I'm living life, and needing friends.
Autistic & Proud - go through non-verbal times. If I say anything wrong, please tell me so I know and can grow <3
My animals are my life, I'd do anything for them <3

Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:45 am

^
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mirinae535 » Sun May 03, 2020 12:02 am

Username: mirinae535
Name: Haida
Prompt: Haida has a huge soft spot for kids. He loves seeing them happy. Every year, coming up to Easter Haida will get a mountain of eggs and spend days decorating them. Then, the night before Easter, he'll get up about 12, when all the kids are asleep and take all the eggs to the local park beside his house and spend a few hours finding good hiding spots. Some trickier ones to challenge older chubins and more easily spotted eggs, to give a helping hand to younger ones. The next morning, on Easter he'll watch the children rush to the park with their baskets and enjoy the egg hunting from his window, happy with the fact he has brought joy to other people.

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun May 03, 2020 10:02 am

^
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Mon May 04, 2020 12:06 am

Username: DragonCave
Name: Hare
Prompt:
      Every year Hare and the rest of his family, both nearby and farther away, travel to his aunt's house for Easter lunch/dinner and normally stay the rest of the day there. The most important tradition is the egg cracking competition. Everyone claims one dyed egg out of the basket, and the goal is to hit someone's egg (with their permission) with your own to crack theirs without damaging your egg. This goes on until there is only one uncracked egg left, and it's said that the holder will have good luck for the next year. No eggs go to waste, any that aren't totally demolished are eaten or refrigerated for later.
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Thu May 14, 2020 12:59 am

closed! a winner will be chosen soon~
SilhouetteStation