Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

✨ Questions 1 + 2

Postby paperjack. » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:17 pm

main post

holopoems wrote:favorite su char? :0

Demon_Rose wrote:When and How Did You get Into SU? <3

1. If I had to pick (outside of Steven or Spinel b/c that's cheating at this point) it'd be PRE-CYM White Diamond. I still love her in general, but her being all creepy and mean just fuels me.

2. I got into SU during it's first few episodes and was following all the way up till the ending. During the middle years of the last two seasons I was less into it because there was so much hate surrounding the show and fandom...but once the Movie dropped I got involved again. I feel bad for doubting SU, and though I still have my gripes, I still love and appreciate it. Definitely is a worthy watch, and I'm rewatching it currently!! ♥♥

oooh i forgot, I also did this earlier today with friends haha, speak of the devil.
Last edited by paperjack. on Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨ Questions 1 + 2

Postby Madel » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:32 pm

Same experience for me with SU! My brother and I started watching it when it came out. It got so much hate, so we watched it less. Once the movie came out, I was hooked again lol

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:44 pm

Island Rat wrote:Same experience for me with SU! My brother and I started watching it when it came out. It got so much hate, so we watched it less. Once the movie came out, I was hooked again lol

I feel like that's how it was for a lot of people ?? Well, at least, my friend groups specifically. We still had OCs and talking about it occasionally but once the movie came out it was like a sudden refresher. I still just feel bad I ditched it for like a year or two !! it didn't deserve that lol
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon_Rose » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:25 pm

My Cousin LOVES The Show, And One Night I Started Watching The Clips On YouTube. Then I Was Hooked. The Next Day I Found The Movie At Walmart, And Ended Up Bingeing Seasons 1-4 On Hulu. After That I Signed In On The CN App, Binged Season 5, And Watched What Was All Of Future At The Time. (The First 10 Episodes) So Yeah Lol Its Been Like 4 Months
max :3

he/she/they/it

Demon_Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:30 pm

Demon_Rose wrote:My Cousin LOVES The Show, And One Night I Started Watching The Clips On YouTube. Then I Was Hooked. The Next Day I Found The Movie At Walmart, And Ended Up Bingeing Seasons 1-4 On Hulu. After That I Signed In On The CN App, Binged Season 5, And Watched What Was All Of Future At The Time. (The First 10 Episodes) So Yeah Lol Its Been Like 4 Months

oml I suppose you're a newbie to SU as a whole then!! It's been a wild ride, but I think it's better to just have all of the content now instead of waiting through those long hiatuses and constant drama and theories. Although, the charm is living alongside the show lol. Thankfully, I think the fandom will still be thriving a bit after the finale, so have fun with it! ♥
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me