Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Seakit Bases (Followers Only!) by Undyne7119

Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Guest

Seakit Bases (Followers Only!)

Postby Undyne7119 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:15 pm

I'm going to let my followers make their own Seatails, and if they so desire, have them appear in Sea of Lies! This is followers only, please please please don't claim you are a follower if you are not! I will find out and you will be reported! Non-followers, you may pay 5 C$ to get permanant access to the base! If you follow me and unfollow me/claim you are a follower (and i believe you) and make a Seakit, you will be fined 3 C$ per or your Seakits will get deleted! And if I deleted them and I find you're still using them, send me 5 C$ to keep using them, stop using them or get reported! And if you still don't stop, i'll put you on my block list and report you! Alright, now for the list...

Coraltails-Done!
Normally shades of blue, with seal-like fur. Their tails are made of coral, and they have 3 glowing spots under each eye, and always wear a choker with a charm on it.

Shallowtails
Their tails are made of a flexible, unbreakable glass, and they have water and various creatures living in it. They have glass-like skin with gel (their blood) inside, and therefore they are the color of their blood (usually sea-green or sunset-orange).

Deeptails
They have 4 eyes and resemble anglerfish. They have large teeth, and use the same method as anglerfish to catch prey. They normally have black, green-brown, dark green or brown scales.

Wrecktails
Huge, can swallow any other animal (including a blue whale) in one bite. Their skin is made of stone and they are a living ecosystem.

List is not final and I plan to add more species.
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seakit Bases (Followers Only!)

Postby superfruit! » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:20 pm

when you say follow do you mean for your gallery or the series cause I'm both sooo may I be added
semi-active
superfruit!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seakit Bases (Followers Only!)

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:03 am

*Jupiter* wrote:when you say follow do you mean for your gallery or the series cause I'm both sooo may I be added

Just my gallery, I'm adding you now!
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me