Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

* Vᴇsᴘᴇʀ Tᴇʀᴏʟʏᴋᴏs * by FireWolf52

Based on Click to view
Artist FireWolf52 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 14
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

* Vᴇsᴘᴇʀ Tᴇʀᴏʟʏᴋᴏs *

Postby FireWolf52 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:58 am

New Species!

Main Page | Artist Search | Breeding Grounds | Import Dock | [url]Archive[/url]

Vesper Terolykos (T-air-oh-leek-ohs) are hardy little animals. We believe they can grow to be quite old, but since they're a newer species... I mean "creation" we really don't know for sure! What we do know is that all of them have double tails, feathered wings, feather tipped ears, and goat-like hooves. They can be any color or pattern, either natural or synthetic (this is due to their genetic modifications). They can have a wide range of personalities, I'm sure you'll discover that if you decide to volunteer to care for one! Some Terolykos prefer certain biomes to call home. Luckily, our island home for them has every sort of habitat, from the highest mountain to the deepest canyons, the densest forest to the largest open plains, the wettest rainforests to the detest deserts, the... Well you get the idea! Our cars are fast enough to get you from one side of the island to another in a matter of seconds, so you won't have to worry if you have multiple Terolykos in different areas!

It's the year 3101. Humans have made many scientific advancements, but genetic modification is by far the most improved field. Animals and people alike can now become almost immortal, living long into their 1000's. Livestock can be edited to raise more children in their lifetime than they would be able to naturally, and they can now be engineered with different colors and patterns in order to identify them easier in a field. Personal, unsupervised animal experimentation is prohibited, but in July of 3099 a woman called Saige Vesper broke that rule. She'd been busted genetically modifying dwarf wolves into creatures with bird-like wings and hooves like that of a goat. She was arrested and her animals were seized, but then a problem became clear. Where were they going to put these animals so they could live their lives without interrupting normal wildlife? Researchers found an island (it's exact location is confidential) that had enough food and land to house these creatures, which Saige had named Terolykos after the mythical winged wolves. They were transported there where they could live in peace. Now that the island is stocked full of these adorable little creatures we need your help to keep an eye on them! If you see any Terolykos you feel like you could befriend send in an application for them! Remember we get new shipments on the island every so often due to copycats recreating Vesper's work, I'm sure if you want you can apply for one of those at the Import Dock before they even get here!

Lines By: Night & Wolfy

Last edited by FireWolf52 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:25 am, edited 21 times in total.

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

* Vᴇsᴘᴇʀ Tᴇʀᴏʟʏᴋᴏs * - Rules

Postby FireWolf52 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:51 pm

⚛ Be kind and repsctful to everyone in community!
⚛ There is no limit on the amount of Terolykos you can own1
⚛ Follow all CS rules!
⚛ You may not steal any Vesper Terolykos designs or lore, or anything else unique to the species!
⚛ You can not sell or trade any of your Terolykos. You can trade their breeding slots.
⚛ PM me if you want to rehome your Terolykos!
⚛ Please keep up with all slots and information yourself!
⚛ If you break one of these rules you'll get a strike. Three strikes, and you're banned, and all your Terolykos will be re-assigned caretakers...

⚛ Try for as many adopts as you'd like, but make sure to be considerate of others!
You must make a character storage once you adopt your first Terolykos! This will help you keep track of breeding slots and all your Terolykos and their traits! Since I'm both the Owner and the acting Archivist at the moment, PM when you've finished your Terolykos storage so we can add you to the registry!
⚛ You must fill out each adopt's form!
⚛ Of course some application competition take a bit of time, so feel free to reserve/mark, but make sure you finish by the deadline!
⚛ Do not hassle, bribe, or attempt to sway an artist!
⚛ Be kind, good sportsmanship and character is something we want to see in Terolykos caretakers!

⚛ Both she-wolves and dogs (Female and Male) have 10 breeding slots.
⚛ Due to the genetic manipulation she-wolves only have one pup per littler. It's rumored twins can occur but as of today that is unrecorded.
⚛ Once your Terolykos she-wolf has her pup the pup can be named, but it cannot be used in any events or breeding for one week (as it matures).
⚛ Terolykos are strictly male/female breedings, however there are some rumors that a serum is being developed to edit that... Maybe it'll makes it's way to the island?
⚛ If you are using someone else's Terolykos in a breeding you must ask for their permission first and have some form of proof that they said yes (like a screenshot of PM, your named written in one of their slots, them PM-ing me or the artist saying it's ok)!

⚛ Any color or pattern is allowed, but try to make the adopts tasteful!
⚛ Un-adopted Terolykos will not have a collar and will have the "Adopt Me!" sign, once they're adopted the sign must be removed and their collar added!
⚛ You can use any form of application for your Terolykos adopts, whether it be first come first serve, art, writing, naming competition, personality competition, raffle, etc.
⚛ You can not auction of Terolykos adopts.
⚛ Always include a form similar to the one below for your adopts!
⚛ You must list an enddate to the competition in the competition's description!
⚛ If it is near the end of an art/writing competition and some people have yet to complete their forms, you must post a last call and wait at least an hour before officially closing.
⚛ Each thread (main adopts, breeding grounds, imports, and event) will have their own numbering system.
⚛ You can charge for imports, but since we're just starting out keep prices low! Try to base the prices on the difficulty of the particular order, not a flat rate sale! If you can make a pricing reference in your Import Dock post if you'd like!
⚛ You can not charge for breedings!
⚛ Make sure to keep your posts on both the Breeding Grounds page and the Imports page up to date.
⚛ Small line edits are allowed, if you want to do one for a import or adopt let me know first!
⚛ Artists can make as many adopts as they want whenever they want, but a steady flow of adopts must be maintained!

Below are some example forms, feel free to make edit to the as you please @artists!

Code: Select all
Standard Adopt Form
Username:
Terolykos' Official Name:
Name:
Prompt:

Standard Breeding Form
Username of Owner 1:
Link to Terolykos 1:
Permission (if needed):
Username of Owner 2:
Link to Terolykos 2:
Permission (if needed)

Standard Custom/Imports Form
Username:
Coat Color/Pattern:
Wing Color/Pattern:
Paw Color:
Hoof Color:
Ear Feather Color:
Eye Color:
Collar Color:
Other:
Payment:

Last edited by FireWolf52 on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:07 am, edited 15 times in total.
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

* Vᴇsᴘᴇʀ Tᴇʀᴏʟʏᴋᴏs * - Staff

*Staff Perks*
*Artists can make up to 3 customs for themselves per month!*
*All Staff members get 15 breeding slots on all their Terolykos (both she-wolves and dogs) instead of 10!*

Owner:

FireWolf52

Artists:

wildfur2202

Night & Wolfy

(Visit Artist Search to Apply!)

Archivist:
(PM me to apply! [I will code the Archive, you'll just have to keep it updated!)

Moderator:
(PM me to apply!)

Last edited by FireWolf52 on Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:51 am, edited 7 times in total.
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

* Vᴇsᴘᴇʀ Tᴇʀᴏʟʏᴋᴏs * - Notice Bard

(This is where event links, updates, new rules, etc will go!)

Last edited by FireWolf52 on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

* Vᴇsᴘᴇʀ Tᴇʀᴏʟʏᴋᴏs * - Q & A

Postby FireWolf52 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:52 pm

What are "Registered Names"?

Registered Names are the Terolykos version of show names for horses! In some special event there will be certain activities like races or scavenger hunts where you will select one of your Terolykos to compete. During that competition they'll be referred to by their registered name! Registered names are not required, but a fun thing to add!

I Keep Seeing "She-Wolf and Dog" In Gender Spots, What do Those Mean?

She-Wolf and Dog are just terms for Female and Male! Apparently male wolves are called dogs and I thought that was kinda funny so I went with it lol!

Is There a Rarity Chart or Certain Rules on How Often a Trait Will Pass?

There is no rarity chart, as for traits and colors there are no rules on how often a trait will pass to the offspring during breedings. However, any line edits will only have a 25% chance of passing!

Last edited by FireWolf52 on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: * Vᴇsᴘᴇʀ Tᴇʀᴏʟʏᴋᴏs *

Postby wildfur2202 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:21 am

Is there are rarity chart?
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireWolf52 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:26 am

wildfur2202 wrote:Is there are rarity chart?

Nope, I'm not doing a rarity chart for these guys! I don't really think its necessary and I don't want to risk it getting in the way of breeding (like if a Terolykos has a bunch of "uncommon" markings and colors and looked super cool, someone might still not want to breed it with one that has one "rare" marking) but thats just my thought on it! There aren't any color or pattern restrictions on adopts, the only thing is line edits have to be approved by me first!

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildfur2202 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:04 am

FireWolf52 wrote:
wildfur2202 wrote:Is there are rarity chart?

Nope, I'm not doing a rarity chart for these guys! I don't really think its necessary and I don't want to risk it getting in the way of breeding (like if a Terolykos has a bunch of "uncommon" markings and colors and looked super cool, someone might still not want to breed it with one that has one "rare" marking) but thats just my thought on it! There aren't any color or pattern restrictions on adopts, the only thing is line edits have to be approved by me first!

Can I do a sabre tooth edit on one of my artist entries?
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:37 am

mark