Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunter's Woods #257

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:13 am

Main thread
To adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Swirling tree bark markings was requested.

This cat wears a 'necklace' that either is or looks like tree branches - it slightly covers a scar that is long, going over both of their shoulders - explain the necklace and the scar in 50-100 words each. Ends tonight at 9 pm edt.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]Link to thread:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

edit
To clarify each thing - the scar and the necklace - much be 50-100 words separate (so the total minimum is 100 words - 50 for scar and 50 per necklace), sorry for the confusion! Keep both separate. ^u^
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #257

Postby Springtalon » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:19 am

username: Stormt4lon
Link to thread: Mages of Skia
name: Acacia
prompt: Acacia gained the scar in a battle with her brother when the two of them were fairly young. In that fight, Acacia's brother (Willow) lashed out furiously, creating the wound that would eventually scar. In her anger and pain, Acacia lashed out herself, and ended up tearing out her brother's throat, killing him instantly. (54 words)

After the battle, when Acacia realized what she had done, she was overwhelmed with guilt. Every time she saw the scar, it reminded her of how she had killed Willow in anger. Finally, Acacia found a willow tree, and carved off a branch, using her magics to form it into a necklace, she has worn it to cover her scar, and to remember her brother, ever since. (67 words)
Last edited by Springtalon on Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:25 am

username: BiscuitTheDog
Link to thread: boof
name: Meena
prompt:

[Scar Portion]
"You want to know about my scar? Sure. It's a bit depressing, but...
I was raised by a family of beavers (Oi, don't give me that look! You are just as weird as me, strange cat!). Me and my surrogate mother were out looking for suitable trees for our dam. We had just found one when a large tan cougar popped out of the trees, caterwauling at us. It attacked my mother, and I tried to be the hero.
Let's just say that didn't end well."
(86 words, words in brackets not counted)

[Necklace Portion]
"This occurred before my proxy mother passed.
There was a race happening. A grand race! Beavers from all over came to partake in the event.
It was a swimming competition, and me and my mother were a pair. "Whichever pair makes it to the end of the forest first wins!" My substitute father had said.
Me and my mom were so determined.
Ehh, in the end, we got second place. But hey, it wasn't so bad, since my beaver cousins got first! My mother and I were awarded a branch necklace.
That day, me and my mom grew ever closer."
(100 words *wheezes*, words in brackets not counted)
Last edited by BiscuitTheDog on Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:59 am, edited 4 times in total.

-not very active but when i am its on oekaki
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:48 am

username: luca rayne.
      Link to thread: xo
      name: ivybranch
      prompt:
      blood.
      fights.
      that was how ivybranch's apprenticeship started out.
      her first day as an apprentice begun with a fight between her clan and rogues.
      it ended with the rogues' deputy trying to kill young ivypaw.
      he had created a gouging slash in her neck, right over both shoulders.
      their medicine cat was able to save ivypaw, but there was a catch.
      the young she-cat had to wear a twine "brace", and she could never be a warrior.
      this scar has caused more problems for her than she can count.
      and its not fair.
      not fair at all.
      [97/100]

twine.
      leaves.
      who knew a simple accessory could ruin a cat's life forever?
      after the battle with the rogues, whispclan's then medicine cat placed this twine "brace" around young ivypaw's neck.
      the cat told the injured she-cat that she must keep it on her whole life.
      otherwise, she could injure herself to such a great extent that no cat would be able to fix it.
      the leaves is used to keep the scar closed up and to keep infections out.
      the twine is used to keep ivybranch's bones in place so they cannot break.

[94/100]
Last edited by metanoia. on Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
note;; acro owes me a baby seal
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:52 am

username: Wet Bread
Link to thread: Rusted Daemons
name: Leshy
prompt:

The necklace they earned on their first journey. This was a pilgrimage of sorts that the cats with magic got to go on to prove themselves. They were always in search of magic artefacts, items or accessories that stored magic and grant their users power. Leshy's journey took them and a few others to a large, twisted forest. Leshy's magic twisted the branches and made a path that got them to the center, where they found the necklace. Leshy was granted the necklace which allows their power to extend to control of larger trees.

The scar was earned in Leshy's first battle after they gained their powers. Leshy got too cocky and careless, bending the thin, pliant branches of a tree they didn't recognize to use as a weapon. During one strike, the branch bounced back much faster than Leshy expected and scraped along their shoulders. As it turned out, the branch was covered in large, sharp thorns that cut much deeper than Leshy expected. The scar has stayed with them along with a new caution about controlling unfamiliar trees.

She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:52 am

Raincloud the 33rd wrote:edit
To clarify each thing - the scar and the necklace - much be 50-100 words separate (so the total minimum is 100 words - 50 for scar and 50 per necklace), sorry for the confusion! Keep both separate. ^u^
[/center]

Quoting this to clarify since it wasn't clear/I was asked.
Each prompt is to be posted separately (50 word minimum each - 100 word maximum each), please do not merge them.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jantzi01 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:54 am

username: Jantzi01
Link to thread: Here
name: Cypress (type of tree)
prompt:
Necklace: Cypress has always had some sort of connection with nature. Of course, this makes sense. He was raised by a group of nature mages, after all. However, he seemed to have a much more profound bond with the magical forest. The head sorcerer, Kapua, decided to take him under their wing when they were very young. They taught them how to interact with the magical world, and brought him to the tribe's strongest nature shrine. Cypress keeps the necklace that Kapua gave him to help him channel his magical abilities. He uses it to grow certain herbs and plants to help him and his friends.
Scar: Not too long into their daily training session, Cypress was pounced on from behind. He tried to fight back against the thing that was attacking him, but it was no use. The shock from being ambushed was stifling his magical abilities. Suddenly, the weight painfully was removed from his shoulders. He scrambled up to help, but he saw that Kapua was done for. Their head was clamped between the jaws of a fox. He stared, frozen before Kapua shouted at him to leave. He ran, and hides the scar he got that day to try and make him forget.
Jantzi01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:59 am

Raincloud the 33rd wrote:
Quoting this to clarify since it wasn't clear/I was asked.
Each prompt is to be posted separately (50 word minimum each - 100 word maximum each), please do not merge them.

thank you for clarifying.
i hope i did it right!

and good luck everyone.
<3
note;; acro owes me a baby seal
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:01 am

username: kiffell
Link to thread: https://toyhou.se/kiffell/characters/folder:1220825
name: varian
prompt:
scar- varian quite hates his scar. it goes back to the time cassandra went power hungry. of course, varian has always had a small thing for the she-cat, which is why he tried to help her come back in the first place. he tried so hard to bring her back down to earth, to not go on this trail of darkness, but nothing worked. that was until cassandra lashed out, hurt the poor male out of spite. she didn't mean to, but she did. with a roar she summoned a rock that pierced right into varians back, leaving him scarred forever. (100 words)
item- the item varian wears was given to him after he got the scar. he wears it knowingly that the princess, sundrop, gave it to him in an honor to heal what has been broken. nothing can take the scar away, but having something varian can cover up the scar with would help him greatly. nobody, not even cassandra, wants to go back to when that happened, and they're all very thankful varian now gets the question "why do you wear that necklace?" rather than "what are those scars from?" as it saves all three cats a great trouble. (98 words)
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumos12 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:17 pm

username: Lumos12
Link to thread: x
name: Lynn ( Littlebranch)
prompt:Every scar had a story, and every story has a scar. Littlebranch was no different, the tom could feel the gazes of others on his scar that branded on his neck, and also on the necklace that he decided to adorn has well to conceal to it to the best of his abilities. The bobcat tailed cat flicked the stub of his tail and sighed his head. The scar was from an accident-related when he was a cadet, apparently, he was not aware that rocks were rather sharp and dangerous against the scruff of a young cat, that could have easily done much worse than leaving him with a scar has a reminder to roughhouse near rock shales. The branch came some time afterward, a friend of his decided that it was probably best to have less questionable kits ask questions, but he knew that wasn’t going to stop kits and other cats from asking questions, but he wears the necklace with pride.
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me