Artist Soarora [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Soarora

Second entry

Postby Soarora » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:57 am

My computer is dying so I had to n y o o m, so pardon the messy coloring and lack of shading example
I’ll post the unclothed in a sec

I couldn’t come up with any focused idea for this one, not even sure if she’s young or old, she’s just existent
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Second entry

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:05 am

A beautiful woman ;o;

Postby Soarora » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:08 am

:*Lady Stardust*: wrote:A beautiful woman ;o;

Thank you! I'm sorry, I didn't see you added a new rule about not adding hair, I can remove it since I saved the original lines if you'd like <3
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:13 am

Soarora wrote:
:*Lady Stardust*: wrote:A beautiful woman ;o;

Thank you! I'm sorry, I didn't see you added a new rule about not adding hair, I can remove it since I saved the original lines if you'd like <3

It's quite alright! I didnt even think about it till you mentioned it. You could of course change it to like, a longer tuft of fur like this character:

It's my fault, i should've told y'all i updated it. But it would be appreciated if the hair was removed. She is still beautiful either way tho ;o;

Postby Soarora » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:24 am

:*Lady Stardust*: wrote:
Soarora wrote:

It's quite alright! I didnt even think about it till you mentioned it. You could of course change it to like, a longer tuft of fur like this character:

It's my fault, i should've told y'all i updated it. But it would be appreciated if the hair was removed. She is still beautiful either way tho ;o;

It's alright, I'm glad I noticed ;o; luckily I always keep my edits on a separate layer in case of events like this
I changed the clothing ref to have a tuft and the w/o clothes to be bald so you can choose whichever looks better <3
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:33 am

Soarora wrote:
:*Lady Stardust*: wrote:
Soarora wrote:

It's alright, I'm glad I noticed ;o; luckily I always keep my edits on a separate layer in case of events like this
I changed the clothing ref to have a tuft and the w/o clothes to be bald so you can choose whichever looks better <3

It's perfect! Thank you. :.)