Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SFA - #0033 - American Bobtail

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:12 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shelter For Angels, Pet Adoption Agency- thats what we're all about! We try to give pets found on the streets or in tough situations a second chance at happiness through forms and filing to see who fits with who best. Some slip through our hands and decide to take their lives out into the wilds, but we always at the least have tried to help them. Come give some of these furry friends a new home to stay in! ♥

Pet's Shelter Story wrote:This cat was found crying loudly at the shelter door - she seems to want to be adopted!

This pet cannot be traded or gifted until 05/30/2020.

END DATE - 4/11/2020

Prompt - This cat has a lot to say! What does she talk to the other shelter animals about? You have 500 words.
Code: Select all
[b]Username -[/b]
[b]Name -[/b]
[b]Gender -[/b] (genetically a female)
[b]Storage Thread -[/b]
[b]Pet or Stray? -[/b]
[b]Collar/Harness -[/b]
[b]Prompt -[/b]

BASIC INFORMATION -
    Owner - talonpawthewarrior
    Storage Thread - Rhea's farm
    Pet or Stray? - pet

Name - alastrain
    Gender - Female
    Collar/Harness a red bandana
    Breed - American Bobtail
    Coat - black and red mackerel torbie with minimal white
      Phenotype -
      LL / ww / ss / CC / BX / Dd / dmdm / Ee / A`A` / Mcmc / ii / wbwb
      Breeding Notes - Bobtail
    Sire - FOUNDATION
    Dam - FOUNDATION
      Littermates - None
LINEAGE INFORMATION -
------------------------------------------ SSS: FOUNDATION
----------------- SS: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SSD: FOUNDATION
Sire: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SDS: FOUNDATION
----------------- SD: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SDD: FOUNDATION

------------------------------------------ DSS: FOUNDATION
----------------- DS: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DSD: FOUNDATION
Dam: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DDS: FOUNDATION
----------------- DD: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DDD: FOUNDATION

Last edited by clouds-move-on on Wed May 06, 2020 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SFA - #0033 - American Bobtail

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:48 pm

Username - talonpawthewarrior
Name - alastrain
Gender - female
Pet or Stray? - farm cat, so pet i guess?
Collar/Harness - oh man, could i request a red bandana? If not, a red harness is good by me!
Prompt -

Alastrain grinned sheepishly at the other cats.
"I'm sorry guys, i just can't help it!" She was positively quivering with excitement.
"Yeah, well at least try to keep it down?" A grumpy ginger tabby grumbled.
All of the other cats in the shelter were no fun at all. Maybe it was because her talkative nature annoyed them. Maybe they were just sour.
But alastrain couldn't help but get worked up. Every time a potential new human walked past the cats, she had to get up and mew at them, desperate for attention, and a home.
She perked up at the sound of the little bell ringing as another human opened up the door. She jumped to her paws.
"Guys! What if this is it? What if i get picked!" She meowed estatically. It was a retorical question, but a large grey male still felt the need to answer.
"Then i guess the rest of us will get some peace and quite for once!" He snapped.
"S-sorry." Alastrain flustered. But her heart beat quicker as the footsteps neared her. The human, a young boy, rounded the corner, and entered the room, closely flanked by his parents.
They neared her cage, and she held her breath, waiting to hear the click of the latch, and the happy voices of her new humans.
But before they came to close, they turned... And opened up the cage beside hers!
The shelter attendant scooped up a small tabby kitten, who mewed cutely. The boy squealed with delight, and before alastrain knew it, the humans were gone.
She deflated, slumping her shoulders, and curling up into a ball.
She sighed, and felt tears roll down her face, wetting her soft fur.
Before long, the shelter was closing for the night.
A voice rang out in the night stillness. It was kind and quiet, sounding like it came from another male. It came from the cage above her.
"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get picked soon." He murmured.
Alastrain sniffed.
"How can you know?" She asked, her voice wavering, still halting from the crying.
"Who wouldn't want to be with a cat like you?" The male said quietly. "I'm mercury." He said, and she watched as a paw slid down, hanging in front of her cage.
She reached through the bars and touched it with her own paw.
"I'm alastrain." She murmured.
"Alastrain. Such a pretty name." Mercury said softly.

And so it went. Mercury and alastrain became good friends for a long time...
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:11 pm

Username - Wileyfangs

Name - Pashmina

Gender - Female

Storage Thread - Different Lives

Pet or Stray? - Pet

Collar/Harness - Moons and Stars Harness
    Prompt -
    Well Pashmina is a bit of a chatterbox. So while waiting to be adopted, she's probably talked everyone's ears off.
    Especially the staff's. Though it's often funny for the humans to try and make sense of what this chatty torbie is saying.

"You know you could let meow out," she calls from her cage as a staff member, a newly made one at that, walks by and she paws at her shirt as she passes. Her short bobbed tail flickers back and forth impatiently because she knows it's time to be let out with the others in the playroom. By the time she is let out she all but leaps out of the cage and a panicked staff member manages to catch her before she hits the floor, much to her dismay. "Aw c'mon!" She whines loudly as she wiggles in their grasp but she's held firmly and close to their chest.

There's a chuckle and she felt hands run over her head and along her fur eliciting a purr from her, distracting her very easily from her goal. Since coming to the shelter, Pashmina had a lot to learn about humans. Having been a feral cat up until now, she hadn't necessarily wanted anything to do with them. But when she was found, ill and unable to move without pain, well, humans had their uses. As such, she took a while to get used to constant care and affection. For a cat who'd had to take care of herself since her mother passed this was all new to her. Being petted was like a warm dry bath, soft and good in a way no cat would ever believe. Still, she wasn't completely sold yet and she made it clear as she squirmed a bit more for argument's sake than anything else.

"You know you'll fall right?" The caretaker's voice was a mellow voice, one she could slightly understand with her now constant presence around humans granting her that, but it still took her a moment to listen. She still whined and squirmed until she was set on the cold linoleum floor. The ground was cool under her paws and she purred loudly, glad to have gotten her way.

"We've gone and spoiled you!" The human lamented as Pashmina twined around his legs smugly. Still, he gave her a nice few pats on her flanks and let her lead the way.

Since coming to live at the shelter, Pashmina had taken to studying humans at her own discretion. All humans were strange but she was getting better at picking out which ones she could sucker into giving her few treats. This human, however, was not one of them, but for some reason, he was her favorite. He always had a mellow tone and talked back to her. What was even better was that he didn't just give her what she wanted in a way that felt reminiscent of her feral life. At least at principle.

She had to work for it and it made her perk up to see him doing his rounds on the cats in the cages, watching him move about. When she chatted at him, he chatted back and it felt good to be acknowledged. Sometimes, when no one else was working on it, he'd clean out their cages and let her ride on his back as he worked. She even got new toys out of it!

So needless to say when one of the older cats told her what was happening or going to happen, she wasn't too thrilled.

"What do you mean?!" She called up to the tom above her cage after the humans had left and she got a tired sigh in return.

"I mean the humans are going to give you a new home," came the weary sigh of a long-timer. Long-timers, she'd come to learn, were cats that went back and forth to the shelter many times. This guy was definitely a long-timer too. She'd seen him splayed out in the cat playroom, an old battle-scarred tomcat. Like the ones back on the streets. The look of him then was a stark contrast to the slow, almost monotone voice he held now. "Humans, they ain't too bright with this home stuff. They don't always get what makes home a home. Most times they get it right but, not all the time. So if ya want that one human, ya better tell him somehow before its ships away."

Pashmina thought about what the old tom had said and felt her heart grow wary of every human afterward. When the humans came to look at them, she turned away from them at the cage, hissed at them, pressed as far as she dared, but when her human came she greeted him happily, purred at him, batted for him to play. Because she couldn't just tell him she wanted him to be her home. No, she had to show it!

It was perplexing for the staff, that was for sure. All but the oldest staff member merely advised they rehabilitate her a bit more. In the end, she ended up needing to be fostered. When human hands came to take her from the cage, she panicked thinking in horror this was it. At least until she discovered who was holding her.

The human with the glasses. The one who never gave her what she wanted just for being cute. The shoulder rider. The loudest purrs in the world started in her chest when he held her and as she was put into her carrier with new toys and new snacks to boot, well it was a strange world. But as her box moved and she chattered at him insistently while he hummed and chatted back, it was definitely a nice new start.
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:22 am

Username - JinxedStudios
Name - Autumn
Gender - Female
Storage Thread - IECR (Currently being revamped)
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - Yellow Harness
Prompt - Autumn was a bit of a rambler, but she couldn't help it. So many things excited her, whether it was the trees outside or the new toy a staff member brought in. She would always interrupt other cats' conversations or annoy everyone in the shelter. But to everyone's surprise, Autumn would never really approach humans, she had only done it once but the girl had picked up some Siamese named Betty. Despite her talkative behavior, she was quite nice and liked to help the other cats out, even if she did talk while doing it. Not many will admit it but they liked Autumn's talking, she would tell amazing stories to keep the younger kitten's spirits up or to comfort them. Autumn will be missed when she gets adopted sooner or later, but they will still have a piece of their talkative friend in their hearts.
"Good Memory? What's That?"
TheDigitalLinx/DVTProject
No Longer Active!

If you need to contact me, please reach me on either Discord or dA!
Disc: DigitalLinx#6169
dA: DVTProject
Image[/center]
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:45 am

Username - jointedwishes
Name - Oats
Gender - female
Storage Thread - https://toyhou.se/happy59188/characters/folder:1133981
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - collar, amber with gold buckle
Prompt -
Oats are quite the chatty cat. She is always on top of everything, but nothing beats gossip. “Psst, hey! Have you heard that Max was going to get adopted and stuff, but then the adopters decided not to adopt!” she whispered to her friends in the cages beside her; because when something happens, she knows about it.
Last edited by jointedwishes on Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:10 am

Username - dino cat
Name - Blaze
Gender - Female
Storage Thread - Blue-Mount Ranch
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - Blue Collar
Prompt - Blaze is always active and needs a job so she thinks my home will be the best place for her. She tells every other animal at the shelter this and about the horses and rabbits. She really likes Thunder.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:20 pm

Talonpawthewarrior wrote:Username - talonpawthewarrior
Name - alastrain
Gender - female
Pet or Stray? - farm cat, so pet i guess?
Collar/Harness - oh man, could i request a red bandana? If not, a red harness is good by me!
Prompt -

Alastrain grinned sheepishly at the other cats.
"I'm sorry guys, i just can't help it!" She was positively quivering with excitement.
"Yeah, well at least try to keep it down?" A grumpy ginger tabby grumbled.
All of the other cats in the shelter were no fun at all. Maybe it was because her talkative nature annoyed them. Maybe they were just sour.
But alastrain couldn't help but get worked up. Every time a potential new human walked past the cats, she had to get up and mew at them, desperate for attention, and a home.
She perked up at the sound of the little bell ringing as another human opened up the door. She jumped to her paws.
"Guys! What if this is it? What if i get picked!" She meowed estatically. It was a retorical question, but a large grey male still felt the need to answer.
"Then i guess the rest of us will get some peace and quite for once!" He snapped.
"S-sorry." Alastrain flustered. But her heart beat quicker as the footsteps neared her. The human, a young boy, rounded the corner, and entered the room, closely flanked by his parents.
They neared her cage, and she held her breath, waiting to hear the click of the latch, and the happy voices of her new humans.
But before they came to close, they turned... And opened up the cage beside hers!
The shelter attendant scooped up a small tabby kitten, who mewed cutely. The boy squealed with delight, and before alastrain knew it, the humans were gone.
She deflated, slumping her shoulders, and curling up into a ball.
She sighed, and felt tears roll down her face, wetting her soft fur.
Before long, the shelter was closing for the night.
A voice rang out in the night stillness. It was kind and quiet, sounding like it came from another male. It came from the cage above her.
"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get picked soon." He murmured.
Alastrain sniffed.
"How can you know?" She asked, her voice wavering, still halting from the crying.
"Who wouldn't want to be with a cat like you?" The male said quietly. "I'm mercury." He said, and she watched as a paw slid down, hanging in front of her cage.
She reached through the bars and touched it with her own paw.
"I'm alastrain." She murmured.
"Alastrain. Such a pretty name." Mercury said softly.

And so it went. Mercury and alastrain became good friends for a long time...

winner :D
congrats
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:19 am

thanks so much!
ARKYQ