It's not me! (mini story)

"It's not me! (mini story)" by w h a t

Dressup entry

It's not me! (mini story)

Postby w h a t » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:00 pm

"Y-you've got the wrong pet!" *the pup shakes in fear as he creeps out of the dressing room in a horrible and hastily chosen costume with no rhyme or reason to the clothing other than to hide* "There are no smooth-ies here! Just plain old me with my plain old fur in (PLAYER)'s plain old mismatched dress-up costume!" *He gives a nervous laugh as the crowd moves onto the next suspect. He watches the frighteningly curious mob leave, still shaking in fear. He sighs in relief as the last of the footsteps fade away* "How awful... last year's April fool's was cute and fun hair... Who could have guessed this would happen?!"
*He shook the willies away and straightened his jacket and wig* "I'm so cold. Why would they take my fur?"
*He trods over to the wardrobe and plops down on the floor, cuddling the latest and greatest prize. He wasn't about to let himself be dragged away for some dress-up contest after finding one of the most amazing treats a dog could dream of* "At least one good thing came out of this whole mess." *He chewed on the brown plastic cap until he managed to pop it off. He took a deep breath in, becoming intoxicated by the rich smell* "Peanut butter. It's about time they added this-"
*Just before the mutt began to enjoy his treat, the doors of the wardrobe swung open and a familiar figure towered over him*
"Gotcha" *Muttered (PLAYER) as they scooped up the pup*
"N-no! Please! (PLAYER) i don't want to go! I'm scared!" *The pup whined in terror at the thought of being put up on display for the thousands- no, hundreds of thousands of players to see*
*The pup's owner looked into the eyes of their frightened pet and gently pet his head in an attempt to offer some comfort* "But you're already all dressed up. I thought you wanted to participate."
*The pup shook his head, looking back towards the wardrobe* "I was trying to hide..."
*Out of curiosity, (PLAYER) looked toward the wardrobe as well and spotted the open peanut butter jar* "Oh, I see." *They stooped to pick up the peanut butter jar with a chuckle* "Getting into food without permission?"
*The pup only whimpered in response as the hog ears lowered*
*(PLAYER) stood up and bumped the closet closed with their hip since both hands were full* "Tell you what. You can have this all to yourself-"
*They paused to wait for a reaction, and their dear pet responded predictably with enthusiasm* "Really? All to myself?!"
"All to yourself, if-" *They repeated, waving the open jar in front of their dog* "-you go out to the competition for me."
*The pup winced, clearly not excited to be put on display* "... promise? All for me?"
*(PLAYER) smiled and kissed the pup's head* "I'll even let you keep it with you."
can i offer you a nice turnip in this trying time?

Amazing people who deserve love and good trades: .💜.
If you sass me about something i chose to do, be prepared for sass in return💕 If i block you, that's my business. Maybe you did something wrong?
w h a t

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It's not me! (mini story)

Postby huddson » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:51 pm

the story and concept are really cute!
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It's not me! (mini story)

Postby w h a t » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:50 pm

huddson wrote:the story and concept are really cute!

❤️ Thank you so much! ;; Just my lame excuse for lacking inspiration and good accessories :,3 ❤️
can i offer you a nice turnip in this trying time?

Amazing people who deserve love and good trades: .💜.
If you sass me about something i chose to do, be prepared for sass in return💕 If i block you, that's my business. Maybe you did something wrong?
w h a t

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me