Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SOA: 032

Postby RosslynRouge » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:28 am

[ Main Thread ] [ Artist Search ] [ Nursery ]
[ Archive ] [ Prompts ] [ Prompt suggestions ] [ Leveling Up ]
• General Information
SOA is a closed adoptable species that revolves around world building. you are encouraged
to build your shepherds however you see fit. They come in many colorations and patterns unique to
themselves unlike any canine in the real world.

"This SOA is breedable on APRIL 14"
"This SOA can be traded APRIL 29"

You must either be a Level 1 or higher to adopt this SOA unless you do not have a founder.

Code: Select all
[img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3584781&size=large&format=png&rev=1586956096[/img]

username: ruethefangirl
      storage thread: Rage of the Earth
      SOA name: Sofia
      sex: Female
      lineage
      ------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam : Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation
Last edited by RosslynRouge on Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image
rosslyn | he/they
RosslynRouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SOA: 032

Postby ruethefangirl » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:37 am

username: ruethefangirl
how they joined your pack:
“I swear I heard barking, Josie!” Sofia declared. “You are imagining it.” Josie followed her anyway, tinged with annoyance. Why couldn’t they go stay at the junkyard? Surely the humans would take care of them. They loved pups, or so the other yard dogs said. There they wouldn’t have to struggle for food or walk through the forest for hours looking for a place to stay. No. Sofia wouldn’t be satisfied with the easy life. She had to be difficult. It was late and they were getting closer to the river but they hadn’t seen any other dogs all day. “My paws hurt. Can’t we rest?”
“Not yet. It’s getting stronger! Can’t you smell all the other dogs?” Sofia said. She started running toward a large, gaping black hole in the side of a hill.
Josie followed, only because she had no other choice. “That is defiantly not safe, Sofia. Don’t you dare go inside-“
Sofia just wanted a family, and the junkyard dogs weren’t it. According to the rumors she heard, the humans didn’t like them and the yard dogs were violent. But this place in the woods? “Yep, this is home. I can feel it,” Sofia barked. She disappeared into the cave. The smell of other dogs was so strong now, yet it was quiet. Were they asleep? Sofia crept further into the den and spotted a tunnel as her eyes adjusted. She slowly crept toward it, listening for sounds of activity when-
“Where are you going, hm?”
Sofia jumped and turned around when she heard a stranger barking at her. She must have came out of a different tunnel! “Hi! Is this your home? I want to stay here. Come on, Josie!” Sofia kept walking confidentially the way she had been going and plopped down in a nest next to one of the pack members. She promptly fell asleep as soon as she hit the ground.
Alaïa tilted her head to the side. “What? Wait-“ Her eyebrows knit in confusion. Did the pup just accept herself into the pack? How did she even find them? She looked at Sofia’s weary sidekick. “Come in, I guess you can stay.”

Hi! I'm Rue, or Teeny c:
I'm sorta bad at responding but
feel free to message me anyway XD My PMs
are open if you wanna rant, chat about
fandoms or just talk about your day!
My main fandoms are: The Good Place,
Percy Jackson (HoO), She-ra, ATLA.

Storkies | Vargs
*Note* The art in my
ruethefangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RosslynRouge » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:52 am

Bump
Image Image Image
rosslyn | he/they
RosslynRouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RosslynRouge » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:47 pm

ruethefangirl wrote:username: ruethefangirl
how they joined your pack:
“I swear I heard barking, Josie!” Sofia declared. “You are imagining it.” Josie followed her anyway, tinged with annoyance. Why couldn’t they go stay at the junkyard? Surely the humans would take care of them. They loved pups, or so the other yard dogs said. There they wouldn’t have to struggle for food or walk through the forest for hours looking for a place to stay. No. Sofia wouldn’t be satisfied with the easy life. She had to be difficult. It was late and they were getting closer to the river but they hadn’t seen any other dogs all day. “My paws hurt. Can’t we rest?”
“Not yet. It’s getting stronger! Can’t you smell all the other dogs?” Sofia said. She started running toward a large, gaping black hole in the side of a hill.
Josie followed, only because she had no other choice. “That is defiantly not safe, Sofia. Don’t you dare go inside-“
Sofia just wanted a family, and the junkyard dogs weren’t it. According to the rumors she heard, the humans didn’t like them and the yard dogs were violent. But this place in the woods? “Yep, this is home. I can feel it,” Sofia barked. She disappeared into the cave. The smell of other dogs was so strong now, yet it was quiet. Were they asleep? Sofia crept further into the den and spotted a tunnel as her eyes adjusted. She slowly crept toward it, listening for sounds of activity when-
“Where are you going, hm?”
Sofia jumped and turned around when she heard a stranger barking at her. She must have came out of a different tunnel! “Hi! Is this your home? I want to stay here. Come on, Josie!” Sofia kept walking confidentially the way she had been going and plopped down in a nest next to one of the pack members. She promptly fell asleep as soon as she hit the ground.
Alaïa tilted her head to the side. “What? Wait-“ Her eyebrows knit in confusion. Did the pup just accept herself into the pack? How did she even find them? She looked at Sofia’s weary sidekick. “Come in, I guess you can stay.”

Congrats, she's yours!
Image Image Image
rosslyn | he/they
RosslynRouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me