fursona furm... form... uh by coelagirl

Based on Click to view
Artist coelagirl [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

fursona furm... form... uh

Postby coelagirl » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:57 am

ahh this such a cool and nice idea! okay uhh about me!
well, I'm sure youve heard this a lot but I'm a pretty shy, even anxious person, and i mostly keep to myself. I'm very introverted, and a total homebody. I'm a creative person, and an artist. I think my creativity comes from a thoughtful, slow, considered perspective, with a big dose of logical consistency-- I also think that I'm as much a scientist as an artist, with an interest in chemistry and geology, and just anything that mixes art and science. My sense of humor is pretty sarcastic and pun based. I try to be open minded and empathetic, but can be hard headed when i make up my mind. I like to be just a little eclectic and weird.
I'm a TERRIBLE flake and will just. ignore things I don't want to do, becoming increasingly anxious as things build up. I'm bad with the communicating and cannot start a conversation to save my life. I'm not dynamic, my slowness puts me behind and makes me complacent.

OTHER NOTES:
1. Feel free to expand beyond mammals if you have the inkling; fish, birds, insects, bacteria, whatever you feel in your heart
2. you can also add or subtract from the palette if you need more or fewer colours
3. if you want a little more info on my aestetique , you can check my character inspo pinterest board but of course that's up to you

im excited for my government assigned fursona, chief! Thank you again <3
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me