Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

living with a crocodile by Breado

Artist Breado [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

living with a crocodile

Postby Breado » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:11 pm

Marc wrote:Living with a crocodile isn't as easy as it might look. Especially if it's Herc. But hey, you get used to it after a while.

the times i wish i knew how to make a comic...
but yeah, this is Hercules and his handler, Marc!
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
Image Image Image

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: living with a crocodile

Postby broker » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:27 pm

I actually really like this :'D aawh ;w; -chants comic in the background, but it's a whisper bc I don't like to pressure
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gardog » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:39 pm

Bro, this looks so similar to a dream I had the other night where this alligator (or crocodile; I wasn't really paying attention and it was a somewhat young one) was getting fed up with the noise and the people gawking at it (it was sort-of like a zoo encounter-type thing) and, for some reason, my response, as the zookeeper in the scenario, was to pick it up, take it to the nearest room (an expensive-looking bathroom with a plush bench and huge sink islands in it), close the door and cuddle it (it was around this point that I realized, while still dreaming, that I was most definitely dreaming, so I lucid dreamt a scenario where the alligator was enjoying the cuddles and I just cuddled an alligator until I woke up)... so, it was a good-ish dream, in the end

Or: I lucid dreamt that I cuddled an annoyed alligator and it worked to calm it down and I just kept doing it

... oh right, the actual drawing XD
It's so cute! And the scenario is really well drawn; I can imagine seeing it in a cartoon and 'aww'ing at the sight <33

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

Taking a much-needed mental health break; sorry in advance for any problems this causes
gardog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 1lach » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:02 am

Herc is living the best life
You're really giving him a lot of attention, and it makes me happy to see someone who likes the character I made for them <3
This is adorable btw!

╔════════════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════════════╗
Hey guys, you can call me Latch!

If you want to message me, go right ahead!
I love to talk about my interests with other
people!

»»-—————-«« Links »»-—————-««
∘◦ Art Shop ◦∘ ∘◦ Toyhouse ◦∘
∘◦ Deviantart ∘◦
∘◦ Artfight ∘◦
╚════════════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ════════════╝
1lach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:01 am

tweet wrote:
    I actually really like this :'D aawh ;w; -chants comic in the background, but it's a whisper bc I don't like to pressure
i really hope i can make it a real thing because i've wanted to make some slice-of-life thing for a loooong while now! ^w^

gardog wrote:Bro, this looks so similar to a dream I had the other night where this alligator (or crocodile; [...] the alligator was enjoying the cuddles and I just cuddled an alligator until I woke up)... so, it was a good-ish dream, in the end

Or: I lucid dreamt that I cuddled an annoyed alligator and it worked to calm it down and I just kept doing it

... oh right, the actual drawing XD
It's so cute! And the scenario is really well drawn; I can imagine seeing it in a cartoon and 'aww'ing at the sight <33
dude, your dream sounds awesome!! and so much better than the ones i've been having recently :"D
and thank you!! ♥

1lach wrote:Herc is living the best life
You're really giving him a lot of attention, and it makes me happy to see someone who likes the character I made for them <3
This is adorable btw!
he's my first croc character; i've wanted to have one but i've never got to making one because i've never had any ideas ;w;
so thank you so much again for deciding to make him!! ♥ ♥
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
Image Image Image

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me