Sea of Lies: Revamp by Undyne7119

Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sea of Lies: Revamp

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:30 pm

Doing a revamp of a comic I started on paper! The species is called 'Seatails' and you're NOT allowed to make your own. I will PM you asking it to remove it ONCE AN HOUR (if I can) if you don't listen. If you block PMs I will REPORT you. Seriously, this species is currently for me only. Okay, with the warnings aside...

Coral is an orphan Coraltail. Her father is the king and hates her, and imprisoned her mother at birth. One day, she meets Moray, a Shallowtail, and together, they uncover secrets. But then, her father kills him, and secrets are left unguarded and lies ride the currents...

Code: Select all
[url=url]Previous[/url]
[url=url]Next[/url]
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pages

Postby Undyne7119 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:41 am

Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sea of Lies: Revamp

Postby superfruit! » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:03 am

Woah I'm def following this series the prologue is really cool EeveeGoon
he/she, semi-active
superfruit!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sea of Lies: Revamp

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:54 am

*Jupiter* wrote:Woah I'm def following this series the prologue is really cool EeveeGoon

Thank you!! Honestly the original was horrible, it had these very quick sketches and rushed backgrounds, so here I've decided little to no real detail on the cats and simple backgrounds. I think the most complicated will be in Moray's cave, but I can't tell you what that is yet because its a surprise uwu

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me