Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Prince Xiumin by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Prince Xiumin

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:30 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAR MINSEOK! (✿◠‿◠)

I can't believe my lil' smooshy Xiumin is 30 years old now! He's growing up so fast! (つд`) He acts like the youngest member in EXO sometimes and gah, he's just so youthful. I hope I'm that bouncy when I get to be 30, haha! XD

But oh man, Minseokie, he's almost done his military service and I'm counting down the days. I can't wait to see his adorable tilted grin, hear his sorta high-pitched voice, see him with his family and EXO family again, see him with a head full of hair cuz I miss his beautiful hair. ♥இ◡இ♥

If you can't tell, I really miss Xiumin. He's such a sweet and caring and hilarious guy. I love all of the times he makes jokes that nobody pays attention to but he laughs at himself. I love his singing and his mannerisms and his little growly "uhh's" that he makes when he's in thought. He's such a baby kitty. ;_;

I hope he has a really good year and birthday, even if he has to celebrate it in the military. I'm looking forward to December and I will patiently wait for him. <33 He's worth waiting centuries for.

I'm pretty happy with how this drawing turned out, I usually have a tough time drawing Xiumin but this time went super well!! I barely had to redo any part of his face which was SO nice! And spiky hair is hard for me but this time was a lot easier! I realized that I drew Xiumin in one of the first concert outfits I ever saw him in. :o That's kinda cool. ^^

The timer is pretty accurate, I used a Wacom tablet, and please don't steal/repost this art! I used the 9th picture in this IG post, the 3rd picture in this IG post, and this picture as my references! And I looked at myself in the mirror for the pose. XD

All comments and likes are appreciated! Have a great day! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prince Xiumin

Postby Bubble boy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:32 am

whoa! this is soo cute my guy!
yeah man, i haven't had to deal with any of my favorite k-pop stars go to the military, but Seokjin is going this year and i am pretty sad but wow!? this is adorable seriously i can't say it enough!!his hair looks so nice!?!! all those details oh my goshshshs
ahh happy birthday to Xiumin!! i don't know exo very well but, this definitely looks like Xiumin
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prince Xiumin

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:34 am

Yoongilarity wrote:whoa! this is soo cute my guy!
yeah man, i haven't had to deal with any of my favorite k-pop stars go to the military, but Seokjin is going this year and i am pretty sad but wow!? this is adorable seriously i can't say it enough!!his hair looks so nice!?!! all those details oh my goshshshs
ahh happy birthday to Xiumin!! i don't know exo very well but, this definitely looks like Xiumin

Ahhh, thank you so muchhhh!! <3
Ahhh, I'm sorry that you'll have to deal with that. </3 I've had 5 of my favorite kpop stars go to the military. It takes a while to get used to not seeing them as often but don't worry, the year and a half goes by faster than you think. <33
Ijifsujfs, thank you so so so so muchhhhh, dude. <333 You're so amazing. ;_; <3333 This comment made me so so happy, thank you. <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me