Based on Click to view
Artist strawberryjelly [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Feral #14

Postby strawberryjelly » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:58 pm

;)

Feral is a character development based adoptable, inspired by the series 'Warriors' by Erin Hunter and the closed adoptable's called 'Rise'. Artists will create adopts for you to answer prompts to win. You develop your cat and where they live to level up and grow your clan. If you have any questions, please see Q&A or contact myself or another staff member please.

Does this cat get along well with others? Min 50 words
Ends March 24

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] If none, put N/A
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Cat Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: Chocolate with white, and green eyes
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feral #14

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:38 am

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Clan: https://toyhou.se/TheSongOfTheStars/cha ... er:1222743
Cat Name: Teeter
Cat Gender: Male

Prompt:
106 words
Yeah!
Sorta.
He is most definitely a loner type of cat, always hard to find and the most likely to be chilling on the tiniest of islets with a crystal all to himself.
But when he's with other cats there's no arguing he's amicable, more than willing to chat and help in whatever project or issue they need him for.
Sometimes he'll amble up to the den of new parents and drop a gift of prey or appear in the healers home with a bit of needed herbs or even giving new couples a crystal, one of the Islets few traditions. But more often he's alone.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Levi~ » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:23 pm

Username: ~Levi~
Clan: Heather Clan
Cat Name: Riversplash
Cat Gender: female

Prompt: Riversplash is a dedicated member of her clan and has always been good at organising, due to this as an apprentice she was regarded as bossy and struggled to make friends. But as a full-fledged member of her clan she became more open and involved with others and got a lot closer to many of the clan. And it was due to this that she was promoted to third.

Now she uses her improved understanding of the individual members of the clan and natural talent at organising to fulfil her role to the best of her ability. Others respect her now and though some still resent her from her younger days, will still listen to her.

116 words
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:40 pm

~Levi~ wrote:
Username: ~Levi~
Clan: Heather Clan
Cat Name: Riversplash
Cat Gender: female

Prompt: Riversplash is a dedicated member of her clan and has always been good at organising, due to this as an apprentice she was regarded as bossy and struggled to make friends. But as a full-fledged member of her clan she became more open and involved with others and got a lot closer to many of the clan. And it was due to this that she was promoted to third.

Now she uses her improved understanding of the individual members of the clan and natural talent at organising to fulfil her role to the best of her ability. Others respect her now and though some still resent her from her younger days, will still listen to her.

116 words

Congrats ~Levi~! Sounds like Riversplash had a tough apprenticeship, but its turned out pretty good!
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me