Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

✧・゚Celeste・゚✧ by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

✧・゚Celeste・゚✧

Postby Lostfairy » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:29 am

I was in the mood to swap art with someone so when I saw Celeste was willing to do one with me, it got me excited! I haven't done an art trade in MONTHS, partially because I know if I take too many requests or participate in too many art trades, I'll get stressed out but this one was super chill and fun. (◜௰◝)

AND OKAY, I saw Celeste's side of the trade and FHSGIDHGD, it's GORGEOUS AND I AM SO GLAD I ASKED TO DO AN ART TRADE WITH HER. Her style is beautiful??????! இ_இ LOOK AT IT. She drew Zuna perfectly and sifohsfd, sorry but I was almost drooling over it last night, haha. ^^

Anyway, I hope I drew your beautiful girl okayyy! Her design is absolutely gorgeous and I'm so honored that I got to draw her! I really did have a blast with this piece. Thanks for doing an art trade with me. <33

Also, mindblowing news: I used a Wacom tablet for the whole thing. (⊙,⊙) It was super duper different but fun! I felt like I could draw the line art easier with it?? And the pen pressure makes my line art look so much nicer. :'> I couldn't use the tablet every time I draw but I'll use it every once and a while!

The timer is off by 10ish minutes (I had to get up and take breaks, haha, I haven't drawn something in one sitting in a while), I used a mouse tablet, and please don't steal/repost this art! This character belongs to celeste. so don't steal the OC either!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧・゚Celeste・゚✧

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:31 am

!!!!! Pretty! I love how you did her hair!

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rea; » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:44 am

ahhh tysm!
she look so good in your style ^^

thank you for doing an art trade with me! I love your style c:
congrats on your success with the wacom tablet ^^ I used to have one but my dog chewed up the pen and I never got to use it again ;-;

thank you again <33

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
♡ rea ♡
artist | she/they | comms open | pms always open

instagram
<< art shop <<

rea;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:18 pm

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:!!!!! Pretty! I love how you did her hair!

Ahhh, thank you! I had a lot of fun with the hair, it's so fluffy and purple. ^^ Brightly colored hair is so much fun to do. <3

celeste. wrote:ahhh tysm!
she look so good in your style ^^

thank you for doing an art trade with me! I love your style c:
congrats on your success with the wacom tablet ^^ I used to have one but my dog chewed up the pen and I never got to use it again ;-;

thank you again <33

Eeeee, thank you for letting me draw her! I really did have a blast with this. <3

Thank you so much. ;-; You're too sweet, what the heck. *blushes and covers face*
Haha, thank you! And oh noooo, your pen got chewed up?? ;o; That sucks! But your dog has good tastes, haha. XD
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me