Feral #7 by strawberryjelly

Based on Click to view
Artist strawberryjelly [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Feral #7

Postby strawberryjelly » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:34 pm

Feral is a character development based adoptable, inspired by the series 'Warriors' by Erin Hunter and the closed adoptable's called 'Rise'. Artists will create adopts for you to answer prompts to win. You develop your cat and where they live to level up and grow your clan. If you have any questions, please see Q&A or contact myself or another staff member please.

Decided to take a break from founders, so here’s the very first adopt! To win, tell me about this cats greatest achievement. Min 100 max 500 words
Ends March 26

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] If none, put N/A
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Cat Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: Cream with green eyes
Uncommon rose edit, does not pass through breeding
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feral #7

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:00 pm

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Clan: https://toyhou.se/TheSongOfTheStars/cha ... er:1222743
Cat Name: Goldclip
Cat Gender: Female

Prompt:

226 words
She stood on the edge of the beach the water rushing over the tops of her paws as she strained to pinpoint the islands through the sunlight glittering on the horizon.
It would be long and undoubtedly foolish but Goldclip did not care.
She wanted to go to those islands.
She wanted to live there.
And nothing was going to stop her.
She backed up a bit further up the beach, sand clinging to her wet paw, and she pulled in a few quick breaths the steady herself.
Then Goldclip took a running leap and hurtled herself into the sea.
The water was warm and the energy of the waves curled around her with joy, embracing her as she began to swim. She grew tired swiftly and the islands seemed to grow no closer, but the salty billows carried her upwards and kept her from dipping beneath the surface and her will never wavered, though her body ached.
Finally she lifted her head to see the nearest island rising out of the water a glow of light framing the forest and shore.
With a surge of adrenaline she drug herself up onto the beach and laid still for a moment, eyes half closed as she breathed.
Then she climbed to her feet, a self satisfied smile stretched across her face as she viewed her new home.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Levi~ » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:42 pm

Username: ~Levi~
Clan: Heather Clan
Cat Name: Morningstorm
Cat Gender: female

Prompt:
Morningstorm’s greatest achievement was rescuing her fellow apprentice from being trapped in a rabbit borrow when it caved in. There had been a storm heavy rain and the ground had softened so when her fellow apprentice ran in and knocked against the borrow’s roof, the ground started to tremble before starting to fall in on itself.

Morningstorm - then Morningpaw - leapt forward and managed to grab her friend at the last second before tugging them back, through the loose earth before they became completely covered and lost to the earth. Both managed to get back to their mentors who were waiting with their own catches of the day. The mentors were shocked by the bruised and bedraggled states their apprentices came back in but were deeply relieved that there were only minor wounds and both were safe.

It was because of this that Morningpaw was named Morningstorm - after the storm that led to her managing to save her friend and for her fierce nature.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:37 pm

TheSongOfTheStars wrote:
Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Clan: https://toyhou.se/TheSongOfTheStars/cha ... er:1222743
Cat Name: Goldclip
Cat Gender: Female

Prompt:

226 words
She stood on the edge of the beach the water rushing over the tops of her paws as she strained to pinpoint the islands through the sunlight glittering on the horizon.
It would be long and undoubtedly foolish but Goldclip did not care.
She wanted to go to those islands.
She wanted to live there.
And nothing was going to stop her.
She backed up a bit further up the beach, sand clinging to her wet paw, and she pulled in a few quick breaths the steady herself.
Then Goldclip took a running leap and hurtled herself into the sea.
The water was warm and the energy of the waves curled around her with joy, embracing her as she began to swim. She grew tired swiftly and the islands seemed to grow no closer, but the salty billows carried her upwards and kept her from dipping beneath the surface and her will never wavered, though her body ached.
Finally she lifted her head to see the nearest island rising out of the water a glow of light framing the forest and shore.
With a surge of adrenaline she drug herself up onto the beach and laid still for a moment, eyes half closed as she breathed.
Then she climbed to her feet, a self satisfied smile stretched across her face as she viewed her new home.

Winner! This really touched me, enjoy Goldclip
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me