Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

{ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“๐’ป ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‰ } by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

{ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“๐’ป ๐’ซ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‰ }

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:44 am

Woo, it's doneeee! ^^ As soon as I saw the news that Suho was having an art contest to celebrate his first solo album, I wanted to enter. I mean, c'mon, the best kpop leader who happens to be the leader of my favorite group is having an ART CONTEST. It's absolutely perfect. <3 I love art, he loves art, I love him, this news is incredibly exciting... yeah, I'm hyped for this contest and for the 30th. (โ—ยดฯ‰๏ฝ€โ—)

I wanted to draw Suho kind of how he drew himself here. Hehe, I love the way he drew himself, it's too cute and the vid of him drawing it made me laugh. <3

I don't draw Suho very often so I was nervous. I wasn't sure if it'd end up okay or not. I think it's pretty okay...?? I think? I know I thoroughly enjoyed drawing this. ^^ I decided to try doing colored line art, kind of like how I used to! It gives the art such a different look! Not sure if it's a good different or how often I'll do it but yeah, I wanted to try something new. <3

I really hope Suho's album, Self Portrait, is a success. He's been in the music industry for just over a decade - he deserves an album. It's long overdue. (This solo of his is really gorgeous, his vocals are amazing.)

The timer is off by 10-15 minutes, I used a mouse, and please don't steal/repost this art! This and the video of Suho drawing himself were my references!

All comments and likes are appreciated! <33
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me