Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Character For Character by KyleSkrtSkrt

Based on Click to view
Artist KyleSkrtSkrt [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Character For Character

Postby KyleSkrtSkrt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:40 pm

Hey all, I've wanted to get better at drawing hair and clothes so what better way than to practice lmao.

Rules:

- Credit my toyhouse account if taken offsite, as well as scissors' account (they made the human base)
    - You may use these characters for trading/gifting, but do not sell them or trade them for currency
    - Add me to the drawing once finished
    - Add your likes + dislikes, you can also add a colour palette that you'd like (I may add/remove colors) ((If you don't have any preferences that's fine too!))
    - You may edit the lines, please use all the layers that have a '1' in the title (you can add layers as well, you can also move the character around if you need more space (If you need to merge the '1' layers to do so, go ahead))
    - You may submit more than one character
    - I will get around to making everyone a character, it may not be this week, month or year but I will do it

As for my likes + dislikes, I don't really like anthros (a humanoid with a tail or animal ears is fine, but full animals are not really preferred). Aside from that, I'm good with anything else. I'm cool with multiple/missing limbs or features, any other sort of human/humanoids, any color, or any gender. Go wild guys.

Edit: Please tell me what account I should credit you on, because I will most likely be using these characters on toyhouse.
Last edited by KyleSkrtSkrt on Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kyle | he/they/it | chillin'
Toyhou.se
Art Fight
discord | fisheatcakes

KyleSkrtSkrt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character For Character

Postby KyleSkrtSkrt » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:55 am

Bump!

Last bumped by KyleSkrtSkrt on Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:55 am.
KyleSkrtSkrt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me