Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Character design test by owl0430

Artist owl0430 [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 19 hours
Drawing sessions 10
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Character design test

Postby owl0430 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:02 pm

Wanted to try a colored version of a character I've had in mind for a story I hope to make in the future.
He is one of the side characters of the story, the kind that you can never tell if they are on the hero's side or the villain's.
His name is Jackal, and his affiliation is Anubis. In the story, a chararacter's affiliation is the Egyptian deity who chose to protect them or give them special abilities. Though either comes at a cost.
I decided to (attempt to) draw him in a pose welcoming the main character to the Oasis, essentially a place like a lot like Los Vegas where the Egyptian deities, creatures, and the deities chosen humans can all gather, though it is a hard place for the chosen humans to get to.

As obivous, my anatomy ( especially the face) and perspective needs work, but it is a start for now. Mainly I just wanted to see what his design would look like in full color.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character design test

Postby Foxolotl » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:44 am

Nice!